Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

i have a quest 2 on the way, and, this just in: i'm more excited about it than a raspberry pi keyboard. tell everyone

i don't plan to use it games exclusively, but more boring stuff like coding with multiple displays in VR and exploring space. this is my first VR headset, so i don't know what to expect out of the experience, but my expectations are HIGH. maybe too high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
it's like zuck is right here in my living room with me!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can’t wait for your apartment to get robbed while you’re jerking off with a tin can on your head

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

echinopsis posted:

can’t wait for your apartment to get robbed while you’re jerking off with a tin can on your head

i don't think they'll want to. because of the smell

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

good luck with your new wanking machine

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
careful, vr headsets are susceptible to beer getting spilled all over them.

lost my htc vive that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

remember when a bunch of people at a gaming convention got face herpes from vr headsets?

good times