Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

Uh, so I grew up in a lovely neighborhood, and I always kinda wondered about this weird looking house you can barely see from the road. I recently remembered it and looked it up and it had a listing on zwillow and oh man this house.

It's got two entrances for some reason. It's not a duplex. The bottom left door just goes right into a bedroom. I bet it used to be a garage.

this is the upper right door entrance bedroom. Comes with a shower.

Let's continue on upstairs and hang out in the living room/kitchen/1980s abandoned pizza parlour.

Ah, sweet, a party deck.

Time to go downstairs through the completely normal staircase that can be padlocked closed.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4838-Williams-Spring-Rd-Fort-Worth-TX-76135/29167602_zpid/ here it is it's no longer for sale, but the person who put it up listed it for $200,000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

pity reply

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Weird houses own and are much better than bullshit tract housing as a rule

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Love to recess my lights in the ceiling so the light shines down on a very specific part of the room and nowhere else

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Neat coincidence.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Theres something I don't like about that house.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Where's the bad dog?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Looks like a place you'd find a corpse or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

I just can't get over that this place was behind my house for like the 19 years I lived there, and it's NOT the house I saw hazmat suited cops going in and out of once because someone whoopsed their meth lab. (that's two houses down the road)