Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
i love searing my junk on the grill, gently caress a torch, you gotta get that charcoal goin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm gonna confit my junk in duck fat

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

[Running up to the burn barrel full of debris right before my neighbor sets it alight] Wait! Wait! Got room for something else while your add it?

He nods, so I pull out my junk and place it on top of the junk.

Okay. I'm ready

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

all you normies are happy torching your junk but i'm SEXUALLY AWAKENED and sous vide my dick and balls for 18 hours

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sk posted:

all you normies are happy torching your junk but i'm SEXUALLY AWAKENED and sous vide my dick and balls for 18 hours

lol, just lol, if you are not preparing your junk in the style of carpaccio, with a fine Japanese steel blade

Stoner Sloth

nothing like the smell of slow roasting hog to get your mouth watering

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ive heard that in the us its pretty standard for guys to have their junk torched

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vanisher

some instagram model's boyfriend checklist:
- 6' tall
- BMW
- Torched
- Beard
- Own house

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

- 6' tall
- BMW
- Torched
- Beard
- Own house

*looks down at pink, livid flesh* forever alone

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

update: the sous vide has made my dick and balls very soft and tender, which when i think about it wasn't really the goal

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

more falafel please

forums poster

vanisher posted:

- 6' tall
- BMW
- Torched
- Beard
- Own house

drat. I'm 6'1". soooo close

more falafel please

forums poster

sk posted:

update: the sous vide has made my dick and balls very soft and tender, which when i think about it wasn't really the goal

you still need to give it a quick sear in a ripping hot cast-iron for color and crust

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

more falafel please posted:

you still need to give it a quick sear in a ripping hot cast-iron for color and crust

glad for any advice on color because right now we're pretty much talking one of those red hot dogs you get in maine

more falafel please

forums poster

sk posted:

glad for any advice on color because right now we're pretty much talking one of those red hot dogs you get in maine

make sure to deglaze the fond and make a nice buttery pan sauce

FutonForensic

a kid with a backwards baseball cap leans over to me in class and whispers "me and a few seniors are going to skip class to torch our dick and balls to ashes. are you in or are you out?" i left my WWJD bracelet at home, and now i find myself not knowing what Jesus Christ would do in this situation.

FutonForensic

salting my torch-ed dingdong to keep the Visigoths from ever resettling on my once-fertile scrote

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic posted:

a kid with a backwards baseball cap leans over to me in class and whispers "me and a few seniors are going to skip class to torch our dick and balls to ashes. are you in or are you out?" i left my WWJD bracelet at home, and now i find myself not knowing what Jesus Christ would do in this situation.

Cool Youth Pastor: No worries brah, my man JC got you covered:

But he said to them, “Not everyone can accept this teaching, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”
—Matthew 19:11–12

So you know that Jesus would be down for some good old fashioned junk torching, just as long as you keep it holy!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

more falafel please posted:

I'm gonna torch my junk
only got 20 dollars in my pocket

SniperWoreConverse

i got kicked out of summer camp for torching the bunks
i guess my childhood was different from the kids who ended up touchin their junk or torchin it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Escape From Noise

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I torch myself
Woahohoh!

pecan

I guess we found out what you were gonna do with all that junk up in that trunk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

me, passing the literal torch to my son on his wedding day, so that he may impress his bride on his wedding night

vanisher

Kief Richards posted:

me, passing the literal torch to my son on his wedding day, so that he may impress his bride on his wedding night

pops we've been torching since our second date

Dad: "Noooooo!"

vanisher

Tinder turns into a very different dating app

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"who's gonna torch my junk" to the tune of this

https://youtu.be/xuZA6qiJVfU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

vanisher posted:

lol

super sweet best pal

Goodness gracious, great balls on fire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

super sweet best pal posted:

Goodness gracious, great balls on fire!