Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm thankful so many little yobbers are doing what I'm doing and staying home. I have a feeling my family resents my choice, but I'm giving them the gift of not dying, whether they realize it or not. I wish they did!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

I'm thankful so many little yobbers are doing what I'm doing and staying home. I have a feeling my family resents my choice, but I'm giving them the gift of not dying, whether they realize it or not. I wish they did!

:byob1::hf::byob1:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I am very thankful that my dad is a great cook and still wanted to cook the usual stuff even though he and i would be eating it in separate houses and my mom couldn't have any of it at all. So uh, now each of us have to eat an entire turkey breast.

made some into a sammich and will have some more for dinner :yum:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

hey mom its 420

how do y'all taste the turkey anyway if you have covid? i suppose it's better than nothing, get well soon goons, and a happy thanksgiving

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bingo Bango

This cheese tray sounds so delightful! If I was left to my own devices, cheese plates would be all of my meals and I would be dead but happy.

We're eating yesterday's Friendsgiving leftovers today in order to max our relax, but I got an urge for deviled eggs and made these badboys:

Prof. Crocodile

I doubt my a few minor zoom thanksgivings and having to take small naps in between instead of one big nap in the middle of the day.

this is the greatest nap challenge of my life.

more falafel please

forums poster

turkey turned out real good, thank christ

made gravy from the drippings and it took like, an hour somehow. I don't understand how to nut gently caress up a roux. it turned out good eventually though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There's macaroni and cheese from the leftovers of the cheese tray

It's getting kinda weird with the weed

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ate stone regular did and did some light vacuuming. Another successful Thanksgiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

made dinner for six with half of almost everything as leftovers. holy poo poo there's so much food.

the dinner for six was me and my wife plus four friends we made/delivered plates for since they weren't going anywhere. we ate our thanksgiving dinner as the pilgrims intended, in front of a MacBook watching Star Wars on discord with our friends

there's so much loving leftovers I have half a turkey. I didn't even touch the wings or the second leg quarter and I only cut a couple slices off the second breast. plus there's mashed potatoes, stuffing, Brussels sprouts, Mac & cheese, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and gravy

pretty proud of myself for a 17lb turkey that I cut into parts, dry brined, made stock from the back/neck, roasted, and then made gravy from the drippings and aforementioned stock. pandemic hasn't been good for much but I've gotten much better at cooking

I'm still like 2/5 on making a roux that I don't have to fix by cooking the poo poo out of it for like 20 minutes though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!