Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

A few years ago, I enjoyed one of the most fun Holiday seasons of my life when I participated in the annual Christmas Card Exchange.

For a few weeks a few cards would arrive every day, much to my amusement, (and to the annoyance and confusion of my now ex-wife). By Christmas, the mantle was drowning in cards from strangers, and it was really the best feeling, knowing that through a very simple action I was helping other people all over the place feel the same joy that I was experiencing.

With how crazy and disappointing this year this has been for so many people, now seemed like the perfect time to spread some Christmas cheer.

I’ve got a box of Christmas cards (a willingness to get more) and some nonsense to add to the envelopes, two kids ready and willing to contribute to some Christmas nonsense and I want to do my part to spread some joy to as many people as possible.

In the thread I participated in long ago, people just dropped addresses in the thread and people picked and chose who they sent cards to. I waited to see if somebody else would get it going... but I couldn’t wait any longer.

I don’t know if anybody has a suggestion for a better way to do it, but I am open to suggestions.

Let the holiday nonsense commence!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU