Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

indigi posted:

that’s why it would be a miracle

Ok wow I see you're just trolling now. Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol last night i was stoned as hell and was reading this dude just troll the gently caress out of some sincere people on some backwater hobby subforum and was thinking wow for this one dude the forums are like a big game right, like a big open ended creative game, but these other people are just like posting sincerely totally unaware, getting taken for a ride and breaking their brains in real life. and i was like drat posting is loving crazy.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Smythe posted:

How would either of these fly down onto the podium? Do you even have a brain?

a tornado could have hoovered up some crawdads from the creek and put them down on his podium

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

wait i thought he said crustacean not cetacean. Nevermind

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Smythe posted:

lol last night i was stoned as hell and was reading this dude just troll the gently caress out of some sincere people on some backwater hobby subforum and was thinking wow for this one dude the forums are like a big game right, like a big open ended creative game, but these other people are just like posting sincerely totally unaware, getting taken for a ride and breaking their brains in real life. and i was like drat posting is loving crazy.

stop importing drama from d&d

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

turns out this was like those vids where the bird flies away, becomes one with nature & then a hawk (hillary/biden) swoops in eats that poo poo 4 lunch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

turns out this was like those vids where the bird flies away, becomes one with nature & then a hawk (hillary/biden) swoops in eats that poo poo 4 lunch

We must become the hawk br0

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I am still grateful for bernie helping radicalize and inspire folks even if he didn't become the meme we were building him up to be
I hope my cspam friends continue political engagement even if electoral politics isn't their avenue anymore

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Smythe posted:

what hobby?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dreylad posted:

what hobby?

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
You heard him folks, let's all troll the gentlemen kissing forum!

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

imagining President Harris honoring two august senators with the McCain-Sanders Social Security Streamlining Act (MSSSSA) of 2024

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BURNED-nie Sanders

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Coolness Averted posted:

I am still grateful for bernie helping radicalize and inspire folks even if he didn't become the meme we were building him up to be
I hope my cspam friends continue political engagement even if electoral politics isn't their avenue anymore

Oh yeah. But man. gently caress. Washington DC is just a fukkin dead end sideshow. Strap urself to a tree and dig in where ever you are standing imo

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Flunky posted:

who? the guy with 3 lakeside mansions?

bougie sanders

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

bernie panders

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

trump is bad but unironically thank u mr. president for defeating clinton.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
a coward and a loser

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
i think bernie can talk to birds

birdy parnders

Eox
Jun 20, 2010