Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
some think they might be a lost hominid subspecies like bigfoots but IMO santas are more likely a form of Wendigo

thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

i can’t confirm if this is a cryptid ability or not but if you don’t have a chimney, santa enters your home by liquefying and seeping through your air vents.

biosterous

the correct plural form is "santas claws"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

Macnult posted:

i can’t confirm if this is a cryptid ability or not but if you don’t have a chimney, santa enters your home by liquefying and seeping through your air vents.

Santa is like a vampire but instead of turning into mist or bats he turns into eggnog to seep through tight spaces.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

what if the reason we can never find big foot is because he's santa clause

SIDS Vicious

if santa Claus isnt real where did my presents come from? i didnt buy them and my wife says she didnt buy them, er go santa claus is real! krampus might be not real im not sure i hav have never been kidnapped for my bad behaviour and i do a lot if naughty things ie i stole a pack of bubblegum

Macnult

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

what if the reason we can never find big foot is because he's santa clause

doing wood taps with sleigh bells attached

biosterous

if you can't find him he's absent-a clause

gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

santa may be a cryptid HUNTER, and has potentially enslaved the goat man of maryland, calling him "krampus"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Jeremy Wade chumming the waters of the arctic ocean with chocolate chip cookies, his face twisted into a scowl of concentration.

google THIS

Zak Bagans: (in the dark) Hey bro, if you're up there on that housetop, why don't you come on down that chimney and OH SH-(beep) (falls over for no reason) HOLY SH-(beep) BRO DID YOU HEAR THAT?! F-(beep)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im pretty sure science has already proven santa to be real

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the cia has been covering up santa clause since the 60's

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
You ask a good question. If you managed to catch Santa in a trap, would you be able to do whatever you want with him or would he have human rights?

If you live in a state with castle doctrine I guess it doesn't matter. But elsewise who would stop you from exhibiting him in a cage and charging admission?

Nosfereefer

being a saint, hes subject to clerical jurisdiction. so i guess you have to call the pope or something

Heather Papps

hello friend

i watch the santa radar tracking every year of course the big man up north, (my nickname for santa), is real

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I think whether Santa is a cryptid or not depends on if there is Santa Clause erotica.

FutonForensic

Epic Cryptid Rap Battles: Mothman vs. Santa

i'm the mothman see, i'm a slut for love
you came down my chimney? so you came from above
saint or angel, it's no difference to me
big boy got me thinking of matrimony

i'm santa claus bitch, my friends call me nick
but you're more than a friend, so grab my big prick
our monogamous laughter will ring through the halls
as i'm gently squeezing your epic moth balls

rap battle cancelled: contestants fell in love

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I think whether Santa is a cryptid or not depends on if there is Santa Clause erotica.

there is a deviantart thread in gbs that can settle this question quickly and horribly.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I saw mommy kissing santa claus, but nobody believes me because I didn't get any physical evidence :(

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Bright Bart

We gotta start a show where we dress up in cammo and wait to catch Santa at various locations, various torture instrents clearly seen in the background. One guy just muttering "I WILL have my revenge" with no context.

google THIS

Bright Bart posted:

One guy just muttering "I WILL have my revenge" with no context.

Something about his grandma and a reindeer I think

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Sid Vicious posted:

if santa Claus isnt real where did my presents come from? i didnt buy them and my wife says she didnt buy them, er go santa claus is real! krampus might be not real im not sure i hav have never been kidnapped for my bad behaviour and i do a lot if naughty things ie i stole a pack of bubblegum

Is it possible that your children bought the presents? I've heard about a movie about a child who becomes a millionaire. I'd look into it if I were you, maybe convince them to buy you forum upgrades and other fine treats.

If I'm misremembering that you have kids I'm sorry but I ask you this: is it possible your neighbors' children bought the presents?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Zak Bagans: (in the dark) Hey bro, if you're up there on that housetop, why don't you come on down that chimney and OH SH-(beep) (falls over for no reason) HOLY SH-(beep) BRO DID YOU HEAR THAT?! F-(beep)

BoldFrankensteinMir

sk posted:

I saw mommy kissing santa claus, but nobody believes me because I didn't get any physical evidence :(

Finger Prince

I wish I could find an image that better illustrates this, but an army of Santa Clauses stands behind our Prime Minister. :canada:

Can you see it?

You can see it, right?

biosterous

Finger Prince posted:

I wish I could find an image that better illustrates this, but an army of Santa Clauses stands behind our Prime Minister. :canada:

Can you see it?

You can see it, right?

holy poo poo

it was right in front of us this whole time!

gallery of sigs

he/him

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Finger Prince posted:

Can you see it?

You can see it, right?

Those are the supreme court justices

Finger Prince

Here they are again. Silent sentries of the North.

nut

ya he's bigfoot's cousin, bigsack

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

canyoneer posted:

Those are the supreme court justices

I just want to say as a canadian i recognise and appreciate this post.

BoldFrankensteinMir

"Today on Crytpo-M-G we're hunting the grand-daddy of all granddaddies, the spirit of holiday giving hisself, San'y Claus!. We got our wildlife cams set up all over the roof and living room and Hoss here has a special surprise for ol' Saint Nick, ain't that right Hoss? What you anglin' with today?"

"Compound bow with some adjustments, hooked up to the trick plate of cookies. Kajiggered 'er up to 500 pounds of force, with m' home-made 900-grain arrows carved from the leg bones of other saints. Gotta kill a saint to catch a saint, I reckon".

"Mm hmm, that's real good Hoss. We gonna bag us a symbol of hope on this ep, I just got a feeling 'bout it!"

Sig by Heather Papps

Bright Bart

Santa is an enlightened centrist.

Woke: Brings presents for free to all the good girls and boys.

Based: Gives nicer toys to the richer kids so cannot be accused of class warfare.

Bright Bart

I taught my children that Santa *brings* the presents, but that he charges and I have to buy and wrap them. Wanted the youngins to experience the wonder of believing in Santa but not giving that imaginary fat clown all the credit for my hard work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

oh poo poo it's gettin gbigger gently caress run!!

gallery of sigs

he/him