Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were the best champions in November
This poll is closed.
FTR (FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions) 1 1.92%
The Young Bucks (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 24 46.15%
Queen's Quest (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 3 5.77%
The North (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions 2 3.85%
The Good Brothers (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 1.92%
The New Day (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 1 1.92%
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Dangerous Tekkers (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 7 13.46%
Suzuki-gun (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 2 3.85%
Team Dragon Gate (FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions) 1 1.92%
R.E.D. (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 1 1.92%
Best Friends (FORMER SEAdLINNNG Beyond The Sea Tag Team Champions) 5 9.62%
Sareee & Yoshiko (SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 2 3.85%
Sugiura-gun (GHC Tag Team Champions) 1 1.92%
Momo No Seishun Tag (FORMER GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Stinger (GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Eli Drake & James Storm (FORMER NWA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
JR Kratos & Aron Stevens (NWA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Write-In/None of the Above 1 1.92%
Total: 52 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
....that sounds dirty. ANYWAY, last month FTR ran away with the poll, much like every other AEW Tag Team Champions. As per suggestions, though, I have added a whole mess of championships to this month's poll and took away the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship, since it wasn't defended this month (lol).

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Young Bucks at Full Gear

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - won from FTR at Full Gear, defended against Top Flight on Dynamite

Queen's Quest (Utami Hayashishita and Saya Kamitani) - Goddess of Stardom Champions - defended against Queen's Quest stablemates AZM & Momo Watanabe at Korakuen New Landscape

The North (Josh Alexander and Ethan Page) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Good Brothers at Turning Point

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from the North at Turning Point

The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - defended against the Hurt Business on Raw on two separate occurences

Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - defended against Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose on Raw

Dangerous Tekkers (Taichi and Zack Sabre, Jr.) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - defended against CHAOS at Road to Power Struggle

Suzuki-gun (El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against Los Ingobernables de Japon at Road to Power Struggle

Team Dragon Gate (Jason Lee and Kota Minoura) - FORMER Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against Genki Horiguchi & Susumu Yokosuka at the Gate of Destiny

R.E.D. (BxB Hulk and KAI) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - won against Team Dragon Gate (title was vacant) at Kobe Pro Wrestling Festival, defended against another version of Team Dragon Gate at the Gate of Origin

Best Friends (Tsukasa Fujimoto and Arisa Nakajima) - FORMER SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions - defended against Ayame Sasamura & Yuu at Grow Together!, unsuccessfully defended against Sareee & Yoshiko at Shin-Kiba NIGHT

Sareee & Yoshiko - SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions - won from Best Friends at Shin-Kiba NIGHT

Sugiura-gun (Kazushi Sakuraba and Takashi Sugiura) - GHC Tag Team Champions - defended against M's Alliance at the 20th Anniversary Show

Momo No Seishun Tag (Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge) - FORMER GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Stinger at the 20th Anniversary Show

Stinger (HAYATA & Yoshinari Ogawa) - GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won from Momo No Seishun Tag at the 20th Anniversary Show

Eli Drake & James Storm - FORMER NWA World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against JR Kratos and Aron Stevens on UWN Primetime Live

JR Kratos & Aron Stevens - NWA World Tag Team Champions - won from Eli Drake & James Storm on UWN Primetime Live

Write-In/None of the Above - I highly doubt I missed a tag team, but tell me here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I know people are gonna have good and strong cases to make for various tag teams but Jesus loving Christ that Young Bucks/FTR tag match was loving incredible and I absolutely had to vote for The Bucks.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i voted for best friends

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Best Friends vs Oni ni Kanabo is probably the best tag match I've seen this year and too bad it'll only be uploaded clipped with background music

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Anticipating the puro vote getting split, but voting for Best Friends.

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Dec 1, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I voted for Sugiuragun because I really enjoyed their match with M's Alliance. I'd normally be more bothered about splitting the vote but tbh The Bucks will probably get more than 50% of the vote so I doubt it matters

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

voted Best Friends

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Going Tekkers.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i can't see myself voting anyone but the bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I think next month will just be the Young Bucks vs. the field in the poll. Yikes.