Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
no disrespect but wasn't he implicated in covering up the Mel Philips child rape stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ICHIBAHN posted:

no disrespect but wasn't he implicated in covering up the Mel Philips child rape stuff?

Garvin, not Phillips, but close.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
no, Phillips

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ICHIBAHN posted:

no, Phillips

Garvin season.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Remember when this dude was alive

Wild

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Reading his obituarty, I didn't know that Sylvain Grenier had power of attorney for him. That's interesting.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

All humans are capable of both great good and great evil. Even you, dear reader.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Edward Mass posted:

Reading his obituarty, I didn't know that Sylvain Grenier had power of attorney for him. That's interesting.

that ambassador of quebec stuff was a shoot i guess

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
BTW just wanna mention this, Pat was the biggest champion backstage of Sami Zayn, which is an Objectively Good Thing both in terms of wrestling ability and the quality of the human, so that's another reason Pat didn't entirely suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah