Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

NASA pictures prove that the rear end is round

local 'amateur rocket enthusiast' dies trying to use a home made rocket to confirm or disprove that the rear end is flat, claimed to not trust NASSA or 'Big Butt'

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

My rear end is huge but it has a problem with being unproductive

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My rear end just got put on oxygen and it's still smoking

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My rear end has never known the meaning of the words "give up." Even on the front lines, my rear end was always backing me up.

google THIS

(Red) Eye of the Tiger

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

My rear end has never known the meaning of the words "give up." Even on the front lines, my rear end was always backing me up.

they say there are no atheists in fox holes, cause this 'fox hole' is enough to make a believer out of anyone :corrupt:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Working on my asstral projection

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Contrary to popular belief, the rear end is actually a hardworking muscle but we only use around 5 percent of its power.
Experiments by the US government in the 60s to harness the remaining 95% are only now coming to light.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
my rear end has unfortunately put in its 2 week notice. I have no idea how ill find a replacement they really fit in well with the crew

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

Contrary to popular belief, the rear end is actually a hardworking muscle but we only use around 5 percent of its power.
Experiments by the US government in the 60s to harness the remaining 95% are only now coming to light.

akira but it's the goatse dude

Escape From Noise

Trying to get my rear end in gear, but it doesn't understand how to operate a manual transmission yet.

RickRogers

Stoner Sloth posted:

akira but it's the goatse dude
*Innocently typing in "Akira butt" to see what images pop up*

:stare:

nut

the proctologist using ctrl alt delete on my rear end

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Failing to stop my rear end before it flies over a cliff, bursts into flames mid-air and crashes down upon a city below, killing everyone instantly.

RickRogers

Kief Richards posted:

Failing to stop my rear end before it flies over a cliff, bursts into flames mid-air and crashes down upon a city below, killing everyone instantly.

Centuries later they will uncover the perfectly preserved casts of everyone's asses.
A slave rear end next to its master rear end, an rear end that was still in bed. Makes you think.

google THIS

Mt. Ve-booty-us

Escape From Noise

Signing up for MasterAss

alexandriao

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Working on my asstral projection

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Asses... will they ever cease?? Click here to find out more

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stoner Sloth posted:

checking out the infinite rear end on a dancer at the mobius strip club

RickRogers

My rear end just walking into a room and then sees all his rear end friends sitting on chairs in a semi-circle.

"We need to talk....rear end-Rick, because we care about you"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

I'm sorry but as your manager, it's time to rear endess your current role at this rear endstablishment. Your current workload is not up to par.