Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

VinylonUnderground posted:

I'd bet dollars to doughtnuts
I'm sorry to inform you that inflation has made this idiom as obsolete as soup is to nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
you should get more pills of lower dose nodoz and spread them out until turning em into coffee, thats how i got over the hump

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

numberoneposter posted:

I'm sorry to inform you that inflation has made this idiom as obsolete as soup is to nuts.

Linguistically speaking, idioms don't make sense by definition so let's 23 skidoo.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Muk Dumpster posted:

We all junkies in here

This makes me wonder if anyone has ever freebased caffeine pills. On to erowid I go!

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

bob dobbs is dead posted:

you should get more pills of lower dose nodoz and spread them out until turning em into coffee, thats how i got over the hump

Do they even make lower than 100mg

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
buy pillsplitters at the drugstore. supposed to be for old peeps savin on pills but itll work for you

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

VinylonUnderground posted:

What recipe did you use? I can't imagine coffee pairing well with sweet vermouth, Campari or gin.

i made this one https://stevethebartender.com.au/coffee-negroni/ which is pretty coffee heavy, with plymouth gin and punt e mes vermouth. Recipes vary a lot though (many only use a small amount of coffee liqueur), and I haven't experimented much with the proportions so far

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
have you ever ordered a nice coffee and then they get your order wrong? it's the worst

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Ok no nodoz today, will have sensible amounts of coffee a teaspoonat a time to prepare for new years cessation

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Muk Dumpster posted:

Do they even make lower than 100mg

Cut them in half. That's what I do.

Also you seem legitimately very addicted and should not be taking so much caffeine.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Yeah, I'm chasing a dragon

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
I suppose its counter productive to my escitalopram to be having 800mg of anxiety fuel a day

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Ok 2 regular coffees and I don't feel like im losing my mind

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

sipping on summa dat hot bean juice

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmd1DgBKYHM

mug mug mug

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
never had a bad cup of coffee in my life tbh

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

von Braun posted:

never had a bad cup of coffee in my life tbh
*nodding while drinking a cup from the drip machine at the Airbnb that was growing mushrooms out of old grounds until we washed the basket*

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Down from 800mg to 500mg yesterday and 300mg today

Ugh

Headaches and anxiety

Know its a fast taper but oh well

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
3 coffees a day now, never ever ever touching no doz again!! On track for new years quitting!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I didn't have any coffee Monday and Tuesday.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Muk Dumpster posted:

3 coffees a day now, never ever ever touching no doz again!! On track for new years quitting!!

:peanut: You can do it!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my only new years resolution is to stretch. like not more stretching but just start stretching.

ive always been told if you want to look tight you gotta be tight.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

Thanks man, down to 2!!!!

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
This is a cool article about how chronic caffeine use affects your brain

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Was hungover and forgot to drink coffee for like 3 days and felt soooo bad. Need that morning brown in my life.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

I regularly consume around 600mg of caffeine per day, I fear the day I stop EC stacking.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Been off of coffee for a week, it's great. Drank a cup of tea each day to dull the headache now I'm good

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I quit coffee starting December 20, and I think I am finally over it. Some pretty bad headaches around NYE, and my brain's still a little foggy, but I feel much better throughout the day.

Honestly not even sure why I started drinking coffee. I know there's no upside to it, but somehow I wound up drinking it anyway. It's not even cool, like smoking or vandalism are.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

if you see "naturopath" you should find and replace w "charlatan"

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Caffeine messes with your immune system, so you know with covid and all maybe now is the time to give up the devils dandruff

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Muk Dumpster posted:

Caffeine messes with your immune system, so you know with covid and all maybe now is the time to give up the devils dandruff

I like to keep a greater than zero BAC at mostly all times, I hear scotch whisky kills the virus.

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
Do they make caffeine pills that are suppositories? If so how big to they make em?? :q:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if you see "naturopath" you should find and replace w "charlatan"

As soon as I saw "naturopath' I noped outta there. Might as well be a chiropractor, too.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

GAYIDS posted:

Do they make caffeine pills that are suppositories? If so how big to they make em?? :q:

Just grind up some caffeine pills and parachute them up your b-hole using your favorite wide-gauge dildo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

beer gas canister posted:

Been off of coffee for a week, it's great. Drank a cup of tea each day to dull the headache now I'm good

I went off for a day on thursday so I could nap after work, ended up just keeping it going. I've had the best sleep in years I feel like though still feeling groggy and irritable. No headaches, weirdly. Drinking a ton of herbal tea with no caffeine.