Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

this movie was one of my favorites growing up. in addition to having one of the most badass titles ever, it is a pretty fun ww2 adventure film with a great cast. highlights include:

-carl weathers punching richard kiel in the face for being racist
-robert shaw with a gammy leg
-edward fox being extremely british
-harrison ford being extremely harrison ford
-barbara bach

the first movie is ok too i guess

i've never bothered to read any of alistair maclean's books but all the movies adapted from them rule. ice station zebra, where eagles dare... pump those double crosses into my veins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Hell, it even has Harrison Ford opposite the same Nazi guy (played by an English guy) from Last Crusade. A wonderful afternoon re-run type of film. I think I've seen it a dozen times over the years.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Ah gently caress, I used to have a folder of great .gifs/lines from this but I can't find them >:(

ManSuckerpunchesWomanAcrossTheFaceFromOffscreen.gif probably makes a great avatar/meme.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I found silencing the "guns" to be a lot more daring, honestly.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This is the first I'm hearing about it, OP.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i was just watching mosquito coast yesterday and now another weird harrison ford movie today

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Who in that poster is supposed to be Ford?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Who in that poster is supposed to be Ford?

a spitting image

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
:lmao:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

free hubcaps posted:

a spitting image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps