Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

winter is gonna be brutal for a lot of people this year, but we can still help our fellow posters and gamers out in small ways to lighten the burden. in the past we’ve had fun swapping wishlists around steam sales and such in the keys giveaway, which we should definitely still do, but it’d be awesome to expand to a full blown gift swap for those interested. i have lots of GBA/PS1/PS2/PS4/Wii/WiiU games i’d gladly send along to a new household for another gamer to enjoy, either since I don’t plan on playing them any time soon or don’t even remember that I own them, and I cant be the only one. would love to send out reams of classics for people who want to Game Loud and see others around here spreading the cheer.

So how about it. Questions, comments or suggestions? Im just planning to post a list of games and will send them out as people ask depending on shipping cost, but I haven’t looked through the whole collection yet. I can edit the op with similar lists for other people if it goes well.

Happy holidays and Stay Safe imps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would like to send the OP and any other gamer in need a box filled with my longest, densest dried turds.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mutual AIDS gayming

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

We used to do this in FYAD many years ago but didn't have a name for it. We'd just mail each other games and return them when we're done, it was sick tbh. That said I don't trust anyone in this forum with my home address.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plus the physical games I own are ones everyone already has. drat you, digital age.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Please rename to the Ragg memorial Imp Zone holiday gaming welfare thread

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Ebt gamers sound off

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We used to do this in FYAD many years ago but didn't have a name for it. We'd just mail each other games and return them when we're done, it was sick tbh. That said I don't trust anyone in this forum with my home address.

i still have jack daniel's''s's's copy of nocturne featuring dante i think. well technically its in a storage shed in a box at my parents' house probalby.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Plus the physical games I own are ones everyone already has. drat you, digital age.

same here, but maybe I can send someone some PS2/PS3/PS4/360/Wii games that they haven't played. I'd be down to buy some wishlisted games for sure

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

nice idea OP but

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That said I don't trust anyone in this forum with my home address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

receiving a pristine boxed copy of killing floor from a kind stranger