Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
i wont post the things i used to. I found that some time away has really helped me.

im a good poster now.

i wont make waves.

I really appreciate my time away and *sigh* im really, really excited to come back as a normal, functioning byob member

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
haha i have to say tho. it IS tempting!

slumpy

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

welcome back commander

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

Hey slumpy im glad this worked out but be warned, there's a dangerous thread out there about a snail that has a certain relation with spawn and uhm yeah be careful out there

Escape From Noise

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Feeling confident that things are looking up around here

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Slumpy posted:

i wont post the things i used to. I found that some time away has really helped me.

im a good poster now.

i wont make waves.

I really appreciate my time away and *sigh* im really, really excited to come back as a normal, functioning byob member

always thought u were cool, wb fren

more falafel please

forums poster

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees

*assembles the rest of Dicksuckers Local 69" you wanna say that to our faces, punk? they're down here

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

i wont make waves.

welcome back pal but please make some good waves please as a friend help a homie out

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Hi Slumpy; I and others here are maybe too new to know what the bad and wicked things you previously posted were.
Maybe just keep doing them as an example of what not to do?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
he posted spawn's hog before it was cool. Slumpy is a legend around here. He makes threads and doesn't check on em for 7 days, just like Jesus

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

he posted spawn's hog before it was cool. Slumpy is a legend around here. He makes threads and doesn't check on em for 7 days, just like Jesus

this is important and well said

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Escape From Noise

Cry Slumpy and let loose the hogs of Spawn!

Goons Are Gifts

posting smiling
having a healing moment cures what ails you

posting smiling
so get some while it lasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
post upwards not onwards post outwords not n words post forever twirling twirling twirling into free