Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

it's because you touch yourself at night, op

Feels like I’ve traveled through time myself what with 20 year old catchphrases like that getting posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Noseblunt the timeline gap.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Nose grind off the Sphinx.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Tony hawks body doing a sick kick flip preserved in the ash of Pompeii

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Tony hawks body doing a sick kick flip preserved in the ash of Pompeii

Outrun the pyroclastic flow!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tony Hawk's Pro Baby Hitler Killer

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Tony Hawk doing a 1080 over the stage at Altamont. Shame about everything else that happened....

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Tony hawk does a sweet grind across the entire Great Wall of China inspiring Kublai Kahn to overthrow the Song Dynasty. Superman by Goldfinger plays while thousands of peasants lose their lives no one knows where it’s coming from.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

As long as it has a '90s/'00s pop punk soundtrack, I'm in

You know what games had some of the absolute best soundtracks of the early 00's for this? EA Sports NHL Hockey.
Just absolutely incredible sound-tracks for seemingly no reason and I have no idea how or why they did it.
Like '05 had Faith No More, Franz Ferdinand, and Dropkick Murpheys (and yeah I know everyone hates all of them now, yadda yadda) but it's a fuckin' hockey video game.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Dec 10, 2020

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

loving OMG

:vince::lol::vince:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*does a kickflip off Abraham Lincoln's chair, pushing him out of the way of the bullet but also braining him with your skateboard*

Radical!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*does a 900 over the battle of Antietam*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Outrun the pyroclastic flow!

LOADING NEXT LEVEL: Mt. Vesuvius DOWNHILL JAM

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Lt. Col. Kilgore approaching a Vietnamese village in his Huey: "We come in low outta the rising sun, and then about a mile out we put on the music. I use "Not the Same" by Bodyjar. Scares the hell out of Charlie. Tony Hawk loves it!"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Grind the Auschwitz sign to open the gate and free the Jews!!!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

:five:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
1080 tailgrab - Fat Man to Little Boy Transfer - invert - manual - heelflip - THE BOOM!!!

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Tony Hawk skates through the University of Basel campus in 1869, knocking the chair of Philosophy's hat off.

Nietzsche: So. Here I am. Doing everything I can, like I am a superman.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

A history channel documentary where a wild-haired historian at a community college explains his theory that the pyramids were actually built as funboxes

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Seatbelt 360 to darkslide off the motorcade in the streets of Sarajevo for the “ Friends of Franz” achievement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Tony Hawk kick flips in St Petersburg inspiring the navy to rebel and side with the Bolsheviks after he grinds the entirety of the Baltic fleet.