Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

dwayne casey gotta tell the team not to leave bertans open and also dont let mason touch the ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Lol that Westbrook foul

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Think Less posted:

Lol that Westbrook foul

why are they removing a potential foul on a heave in preseason, man i hate tony brothers

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Lmao Kyle wtf

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

why are trae and rondo the only players on the hawks who know how to dribble the ball up the court, this is embarrassing

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

How's bogdans handle? I haven't watched him much but in theory he's supposed to be a decent ball handler?

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

How's bogdans handle? I haven't watched him much but in theory he's supposed to be a decent ball handler?

can't say much about it past what ive seen today, but he had to do a straight line drive 3/4 of the court just to get it up and past melton a couple possessions ago. Heurter was getting clamped by Ja

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I don't think illegal screens should count when committed against Grayson Allen

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

He's got a solid handle. He's not pg level but he can create in easier situations

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Dejan Bimble posted:

Brolander pointed out to me that Collin Sexton has a rat tail. I remember Drew Gooden had a rat tail at one point. Do you remember any other rat tails? Can a player with a rat tail make the all star team? Is it allowed?

One could argue that Dwyane Schnitzus had a legion of rat tails.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Redgrendel2001 posted:

One could argue that Dwyane Schnitzus had a legion of rat tails.

That's clearly a mullet, and the official haircut of professional wrestling will not stand being confused with a rat tail.

Christ, he's like the White Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Kurt russell in the microwave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

I Before E posted:

That's clearly a mullet, and the official haircut of professional wrestling will not stand being confused with a rat tail.

Christ, he's like the White Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Wow that dude owns