Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master J Plus
Apr 20, 2010

by Hand Knit
Werent all the charges dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:same:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Master J Plus posted:

Werent all the charges dropped

You can't really charge someone who died after running nude out onto the floor of the arena during a monster truck rally and was crushed beneath the wheels of Grave Digger.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Lowtax died of sepsis from an infection caused by improperly inserting a sharpie in his pooper.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Stunning proof Lowtax is dead. If you go to Coupons & Deals you will see his dead rotting body.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't care how big the discount is, you can't make me look at Lowtax

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Stunning proof Lowtax is dead. If you go to Coupons & Deals you will see his dead rotting body.

currently 7% off

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Does Goldbelly have a mangosteen cookie?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

When EMS shows up after he ODs on oxy, and have to demolish part of the house to get his Jabba-fat body out the front door, do you think he'll offer the GTR in trade in lieu of a bill

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
He slipped on a banana peel and drowned in the fountain at Kauffman Stadium.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

While a complete MESS at a AA baseball game near his home on All You Can Eat Pretzel Night, Lowtax, wearing his shirt as a cape, his pants around his ankles, and with his back turned to the field was attempting whip the 40-50'ish plus other attendees into chanting "GA-MING GAR-BAGE" when a bat slipped from the batters hands on a wild swing, and careened directly into the base of his skull.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I heard he took experimental russian penis growth pills and his dingdong fell off and then it got infected and he died.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lowtax contracted penisdick disease and died

Who What Now posted:

I heard he took experimental russian penis growth pills and his dingdong fell off and then it got infected and he died.

TWO reliable sources have now confirmed his death.

Looks like that’s a wrap.

Lock it up boys, we’re done here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Big Beef City posted:

While a complete MESS at a AA baseball game near his home on All You Can Eat Pretzel Night, Lowtax, wearing his shirt as a cape, his pants around his ankles, and with his back turned to the field was attempting whip the 40-50'ish plus other attendees into chanting "GA-MING GAR-BAGE" when a bat slipped from the batters hands on a wild swing, and careened directly into the base of his skull.

As if Lowtax would ever leave his house, let alone to attend a baseball game. Or any other social event!

(...didn't he meet all his exes through the forums, even indirectly?)