Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
Hello Goons, I am working on presenting an anthology of the world's greatest first impression one liners from around the interwebs in order to educate under socialized young adults on how to greet strangers in a pleasant and memorable way. If you would so kindly introduce yourselves in this thread not only will you be contributing to science, but you may make some friends along the way.

Be sure to leave some "constructive" criticism for each other's method. For self improvement reasons. And for science.

Pro Tip: If you jerk it, you'll make it look bigger and impress your friends and family at social functions. But if you jerk it too much, it will get smaller. Proceed with finesse and caution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I read the OP several times and tbh I don't understand what you're asking us to do so I'm just going to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Chomp and I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful day.

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?

Chomp8645 posted:

I read the OP several times and tbh I don't understand what you're asking us to do so I'm just going to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Chomp and I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful day.

Hi Chomp, I am OP my day was a mixed bag, but there was an extra onion ring in it so its okay I guess. Hope your day was great snake tits and all.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Lmao what the gently caress why would anyone be introducing themselves to strangers in 2020???

Stay inside.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My name is clammy d and I’m here to say,
I like munchin clams in a major way.
If it’s juicy enough then you gotta slurp,
If you swallow that clam sauce you gotta burp!

:slick:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

My name is clammy d and I’m here to say,
I like munchin clams in a major way.
If it’s juicy enough then you gotta slurp,
If you swallow that clam sauce you gotta burp!

:slick:

*beatboxing noises*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Lmao what the gently caress why would anyone be introducing themselves to strangers in 2020???

Stay inside.

Now is the time to practice for when you no longer have to stay inside!

This is chrysalis phase, from which we can emerge more beautiful than ever before.

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
Nice thread

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Slip posted:

Nice thread

came to say this

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!