Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Internetjack posted:

I know you are kinda new to this, but look at it as an opportunity. You can grow your business selling both snake and frog oils. There is a bit of learning curve to them both, but if you are good with snake, you can definitely learn frog. It's all good, just spend some time learning the pros and cons.

Yeah sure whatever you say, *is looking at the guy behind you with gecko oil*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Yeah sure whatever you say, *is looking at the guy behind you with gecko oil*

Oh poo poo, you want some gecko?

We're going Fallout New Vegas here.... Now the details; well you can't really breed the gecks in captivity, can you? They just murder everything. Bloody nuisance to be honest. Just going to have to hunt them along with the snakes and frogs, aren't you? There are some guides on milking a geck, but I'll leave it to you to find one.

If you end up with snake/frog/gecko oil though, goddamn I bet that is a lucrative market.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Internetjack posted:

Oh poo poo, you want some gecko?

We're going Fallout New Vegas here.... Now the details; well you can't really breed the gecks in captivity, can you? They just murder everything. Bloody nuisance to be honest. Just going to have to hunt them along with the snakes and frogs, aren't you? There are some guides on milking a geck, but I'll leave it to you to find one.

If you end up with snake/frog/gecko oil though, goddamn I bet that is a lucrative market.

I’ll let you in on the gig for a price, I don’t know where the gecko guy went stop asking im sure he’s fine

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’ll let you in on the gig for a price, I don’t know where the gecko guy went stop asking im sure he’s fine

It's all good. I know folks that will rifle a geck to help up out for a few bucks. I got frogs too.

I'll send a couple doses along for fun and free. Let me know what you think. I think this is something we can do, no worries.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

listen all i have are these cryptonickels but they will be worth a lot when the ICO goes live

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The thread title says "nervous grifter"...

Look man, if you're poo poo really worked, surely you'rd be a confident grifter?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bronze Fonz posted:

The thread title says "nervous grifter"...

Look man, if you're poo poo really worked, surely you'rd be a confident grifter?

I have an anxiety disorder

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Ok this guy's good, real good. I think it checks out.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
will this cure my allergy to snake oil?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop

Bronze Fonz posted:

Ok this guy's good, real good. I think it checks out.

Hey, a player is a player, right? We're all good here; just handling some oils. Just business and good times.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Frog oil: a cure for what makes you croak!!!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Derpies posted:

will this cure my allergy to snake oil?

That’s not possible you are allergic to something else

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

hold my emotional support peacock

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

numberoneposter posted:

hold my emotional support peacock

I haven’t consumed nearly enough frog oil to fall for that one again

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I haven’t consumed nearly enough frog oil to fall for that one again
we wont bite as long as hes taken his CBD oil

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's the cockatoo-budgie-dingo oil, right?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So it doesn't work on anxiety disorders? What kind of panacea doesn't work on anxiety disorders? Or is this one of those "Don't get high on your own supply" drug dealer clichés, because I heard that one is mostly bullshit.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Nigmaetcetera posted:

So it doesn't work on anxiety disorders? What kind of panacea doesn't work on anxiety disorders? Or is this one of those "Don't get high on your own supply" drug dealer clichés, because I heard that one is mostly bullshit.

Hey what the gently caress

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mozi posted:

that's the cockatoo-budgie-dingo oil, right?

Yeah man all that stuff

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Hey what the gently caress

How will your product soothe my jangled, not-currently-high nerves if it doesn't work on you?

Oh... oh, I get it! You're nervous because it contains illegal ingredients and you don't want to get busted! That's fine, I'll buy 12 bottles of your most "heroin free" snake oil.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop
I'm about 4 hours in on my frog oil/snake oil trip. It's been mellow but the visuals are kicking in a bit.

Dawn is breaking and it has been snowing a bit, so looking out the windows is this awesome black and white contrast of colors. Then I look inside, and the golden colors of all the woodwork and furniture just feel warm. The colors and contrast themselves just feel intense.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I couldn’t possibly abuse a product that could benefit so many others

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

100% bonafide toxic to poles

what if I told you my wife was polish?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Cubone posted:

what if I told you my wife was polish?

A hearty people not susceptible to poisons

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
im going to do something. im going to pump your rear end full of nitroglycerin and strap you to a paint mixer until you explode. blow your rear end to kingdom come. theyll be scraping your giblets and entrails off the road for miles around. launch your big hosed up skull into orbit mother fucker. :twisted:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

EorayMel posted:

im going to do something. im going to pump your rear end full of nitroglycerin and strap you to a paint mixer until you explode. blow your rear end to kingdom come. theyll be scraping your giblets and entrails off the road for miles around. launch your big hosed up skull into orbit mother fucker. :twisted:

Hey I gotta grab something from my car

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

Top Cop

Internetjack posted:

I'm about 4 hours in on my frog oil/snake oil trip. It's been mellow but the visuals are kicking in a bit.

Dawn is breaking and it has been snowing a bit, so looking out the windows is this awesome black and white contrast of colors. Then I look inside, and the golden colors of all the woodwork and furniture just feel warm. The colors and contrast themselves just feel intense.

Haha, Dusk is Setting! I totally got that wrong, it is almost nighttime again. Oil drugs have corrupted my mind to no end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
*rolls into town and sets up a Rattlesnake Venom booth across the street from you*

Check and mate.