Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

While I appreciate the boldness of David's mustard spreading technique, I worry that his need for constant assurance, manifesting in his continual inquiries to the customer if the toppings are chosen and distributed to their liking, detracts from the finished piece as a whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

michaelangelo's dagwood

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

super sweet best pal

biosterous posted:

michaelangelo's dagwood

google THIS

In asking me if I wanted my sandwich toasted no fewer than four times, the artist evokes a Humean causal skepticism, an idea further emphasized by my repeated requests to hold the mayo going unheeded, despite receiving verbal acknowledgement with each repetition.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"mediocre, second rate, uninspired drivel! this is absolute garbage with no redeeming qualities, save its cultural irrelevance. its a window into the soul of an utterly talentless hack! a disgraceful mockery of art, bordering on crime"
"sir, this is a mcdonalds drive tru"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Subway is finally abandoning its long term slogan of "EAT FRESH" in order to embrace a darker, grittier vision for it's future: "SUBWAY: gently caress YOU, IT'S A TUBE."

The update reflects a changing economy and post-COVID worldview, adapting fan favorites such as the Cold Cut Trio and the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki to more modern versions like the "Big Wet Meat Cup" and the ambitiously-undertaken, if a little derivative, "Pile of Saucy Garbage."

When asked for a statement by the Examiner, sandwich artist Greg said of his work, "I haven't had a day off in three months and my GM says I don't have what it takes to be a shift manager. I'm thinking about joining the military, or maybe trying to get my old job back at Waste Management."