Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Did someone say Jeff Bezos yet

For obvious reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

John_A_Tallon posted:

Have any of you named even one historic woman you'd want to kill?
So far there's someone's plan to bully Anne Frank by stealing her diary.

Time travelling murderers already got to all the historical women that's why we never hear about them.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
After thinking about this some more, I decided I'm going to change my target AND my method.

Instead of killing Andrew Johnson's mom I am going back to take Jenghiz Khan some history books so he and his descendants can conquer the world and I can grow up a Mongol riding the steppes instead of a dumb American waiting to catch COVID. When some rear end in a top hat asks, "What you got goin' on this weekend?" I can just give a rough grunt and point to my horses and bow, and when I get an email we can just burn the entire town of the fucker who sent it to me.

But if I can't rules lawyer this and I have to kill someone, well, Andrew Johnson's mom it is.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

John_A_Tallon posted:

Have any of you named even one historic woman you'd want to kill?
So far there's someone's plan to bully Anne Frank by stealing her diary.

Somebody said God I think.

Mumbling Nuggets
Jan 14, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Somebody said God I think.

I wouldn't kill her, but I would definitely slip The Virgin Mary a roofie.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
the guy who killed hitler

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

JonathonSpectre posted:

After thinking about this some more, I decided I'm going to change my target AND my method.

Instead of killing Andrew Johnson's mom I am going back to take Jenghiz Khan some history books so he and his descendants can conquer the world and I can grow up a Mongol riding the steppes instead of a dumb American waiting to catch COVID. When some rear end in a top hat asks, "What you got goin' on this weekend?" I can just give a rough grunt and point to my horses and bow, and when I get an email we can just burn the entire town of the fucker who sent it to me.

In that case rather than history books bring back the 12 step program and some modern drugs for treating alcoholism. The mongols were this close 🤏 to conquering the world already, what do they need history books for? What they needed were the next couple of rulers after Genghis to not be alkies.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Idk like pontious pilot would be the most effective BC kill, but I think for AD it would have to be cleopatra.

Pontious Pilate wasn't relevant until ~30 AD.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

A CRAB IRL posted:

Maggie Thatcher

Can you also do Reagan while you're at it.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
What if instead of killing all of history's monsters you went back and hosed their moms

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's how it happened the first time around :confused:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's how it happened the first time around :confused:

Be a better dad next time

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
That Gaben guy, I think he started gamers being deranged about dev and poo poo.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
The answer is: Anyone I want OP.

This is now a crime machine.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Has anybody said The Prophet Mohammed? Because that is something I would never say.

You could do more interesting experiments than just killing him. Like, what if we took back a nice camera and some studio lights? Did him a full portrait set, some action pictures on a horse, standing with his acolytes looking businesslike, maybe a few candids with his kids to show his family side, all that stuff. Would there still be a ban on his pictures and the historical opposition to rendering the human image in general?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Jean-Pierre de Havilland.

You won't have heard of him. And you're welcome.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

goatface posted:

You could do more interesting experiments than just killing him. Like, what if we took back a nice camera and some studio lights? Did him a full portrait set, some action pictures on a horse, standing with his acolytes looking businesslike, maybe a few candids with his kids to show his family side, all that stuff. Would there still be a ban on his pictures and the historical opposition to rendering the human image in general?

I would do this but with Jesus. Just come back to present day with photographic proof and say LOOK YOU loving MORONS HE IS NOT A TALL WHITE FELLOW WITH STRAIGHT FLOWING LOCKS HE IS A MAN OF HIS TIME AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd kill only in :neet:, e.g. people of old who saw my strange dress and mannerisms then wanted to burn me for being a "witch".

Then when I returned to the present day, the joke would be on me, because I'd find my killings had changed the past and I no longer exist.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I would go back in time and kill Kid Rock before he stole the sheriff's wife because he was a cowboy baby

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I would go back in time and kill Joseph Smith. So many lives ruined because of his horseshit. This would render me dead as my parents would have never met outside of church but it’s worth it.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nuts and Gum posted:

I would go back in time and kill Joseph Smith. So many lives ruined because of his horseshit. This would render me dead as my parents would have never met outside of church but it’s worth it.

Pop quiz hotshot, which one is worse, can only kill one, Joseph smith or Brigham young

Would the LDS have been as lovely and evil without Brigham involved

Mumbling Nuggets
Jan 14, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
I would rear end rape Mary so she would be known as The Technical Virgin.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

rotinaj posted:

Pop quiz hotshot, which one is worse, can only kill one, Joseph smith or Brigham young

Would the LDS have been as lovely and evil without Brigham involved

Oh absolutely Smith. I mean Brigham was a huge dirtbag but if he hadn’t taken the lead after Smiths shameful death someone else would have. And the offshoot fLDS crap would have likely still happened.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The guy that made every action in RDR2 require 3,000 frames of animation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I would kill the deputy sheriff and blame it on Bob Marley.