Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

pseudorandom posted:

Sorry for the tease, here's the asterisk:

edit:
figure at this point, I was once again cutting off important information if anyone decided to read the rest of the page. Here's the next page finishing that passage, and a picture of one of the pots in question.

:nws: for sex pot
https://i.imgur.com/5WoiywG.jpg

Edit 2: I wish modern bongs looked like that.

Are they assuming that all doggy-style sex is anal? Because that photo is not conclusive IMO.
Also, lol at the leaps of logic regarding circumcision practices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye

I'm meat on the hoof

google THIS

lmao

Bingo Bango

Nice

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
You will believe a buttress can fly

free hubcaps

Buttchocks posted:

Docent: "Please don't tuchis the artwork."

lol

ty Saoshyant!

Weka

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Othello, V, ii, 267 "Here is my journey's end, here is my butt".

Heather Papps

hello friend

someone good at stars tell me where nuts butt is (not nut the poster)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

free hubcaps

everybody cool thinks pacal's tomb in palenque shows him operating a spaceship but those "in the know" realize he's operating a very advanced mayan toilet

ty Saoshyant!

Heather Papps

hello friend

free hubcaps posted:

everybody cool thinks pacal's tomb in palenque shows him operating a spaceship but those "in the know" realize he's operating a very advanced mayan toilet

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Not butts, but random fun facts:

[/quote]

What's the "uncertain", asked the monk?

That's your day in the pot.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

The ancient Sumerian priest caste of Inanna were called Gala, and occupied a specially gendered role, often kind of either ambivalently gendered or somewhat trans-feminine (although some had large families and wives and some were cis women). The actual word gala was made up of the sign sequence "giš" (penis) and "dur" (anus).

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Goons Are Gifts

How Wonderful! posted:

I do not want to go digging for the Medieval Butt Museum thread but in lesson planning for this queer AmLit survey I have been coming across all sorts of butts from ages near and far. Here are some 18th century Freemasons putting treenails up each others' butts... and lovin it.

Here is the butt poem that went with it:

quote:

I'm sure our TRUNNELS look'd as clean
As if they ne're up A--se had been;
For when we use 'em, we take care
To wash 'em well and give 'em Air,
Then lock 'em up in our own Chamber,
Ready to TRUNNEL the next Member

BlueDekuNuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky ghost

:feart:

No sooner had they receiv'd him into their Foisting Assembly, and, according to custom, welcom'd their new Brother with a thundering Peal of Buttock Ordinance, but, in respect to the Company, he Faces them with his Arse, and returns their Compliment with such a succession of Trumps, that he gave them more diversity of Sounds in one cleanly Volley, than their whole Consort of Fundaments were able to imitate; upon which, he was as kindly embrac'd.

spooky ghost fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jan 17, 2021