Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
So, I was cleaning out my aunts attic and found all of my old Marvel cards. I’ve got complete sets of 92-95 Marvel cards.

Are they worth anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Pillowpants posted:

So, I was cleaning out my aunts attic and found all of my old Marvel cards. I’ve got complete sets of 92-95 Marvel cards.

Are they worth anything?

check ebay sold prices and you have your "what people will pay" price vs what a price guide will say

for the record i had 94' fleer and i think these cards are nostalgia gold :shrug:

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Man. I've got two full sets of the non-chase Marvel Universe series 3 cards. Only when I put them in binder pages did I notice the backgrounds formed a much larger picture together. I think I only need another one of the 3D holos and I'd have two completely full sets.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

ManiacClown posted:

Man. I've got two full sets of the non-chase Marvel Universe series 3 cards. Only when I put them in binder pages did I notice the backgrounds formed a much larger picture together. I think I only need another one of the 3D holos and I'd have two completely full sets.

My brother had 2 posters that were the series 3 cards put together. One poster for heroes, one for villains. Series 4 worked a little better, where they were designed for a binder page I think.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Pillowpants posted:

Are they worth anything?

I have 91, 93, and 95. I don’t think they’re worth a lot but they do have a special spot in the nostalgia. I’d keep them around and treat it like a stamp collection.