Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Santa is buzzing our airspace in a deliberate provocation.

Our top men (Tony Blair) have confirmed those 'presents' are WMDs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*Opening scene to T2, but pile of human skulls is replaced with pile of tree ornaments*

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!
I love the smell of athiesm in the morning. You know, one time we had Santa's Village at the mall bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' elf body. The smell, you know that peppermint and hot cocoa smell? The whole mall. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mass grave of elves

so just a regular grave :D

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
“We have your woman Claus!

Tell us where you keep the toys or she shall suffer the same fate of your precious reindeer”

Mad Max villain holds up a red, glowing orb.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
SAANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why do the elves draw strange sigils and chant "hail Santa"?

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

twistedmentat posted:

the Social Justice Police

Defund the Social Justice Police

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

1redflag posted:

*Opening scene to T2, but pile of human skulls is replaced with pile of tree ornaments*

Wait, what else do you hang on your tree?

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
We took him down!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

In the song "Santa Baby" when she says "And hurry down my chimney tonight" is this to say "to give me the presents I identified earlier in the song"? Or is she saying she wants to be piped, with "chimney" being a reference to her vagina?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The War On Christmas would be a good name for that meme face Tucker Carlson always does.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

we get Chinese food for Christmas Eve every year now.
we're doing our part.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack sleds on fire off the shoulder of the Star of Bethlehem. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tänenbaum Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like presents in the snow. Time to sleep tight.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Tonight we hold the line. Tonight we defend our home. Tonight we kill the Santa Claus.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!
Colonel G. Odlesscommie: Your mission is to proceed to the North Pole in a Navy icebreaker. Pick up Santa Claus' path at Newfoundland, follow it, and learn what you can along the way. When you find the Jolly Old Elf, infiltrate his team by whatever means available and terminate Saint Nick's command.

Captain Benjamin Lieberal: Terminate...Santa's command?

General Conman: He's out there delivering toys without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable reindeer games. And he is still in the toyshop commanding elves.

SJW Official: Terminate with extreme peppermints.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

John Wick of Dogs posted:

In the song "Santa Baby" when she says "And hurry down my chimney tonight" is this to say "to give me the presents I identified earlier in the song"? Or is she saying she wants to be piped, with "chimney" being a reference to her vagina?

Yes.

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
I made a 8lbs ham and green bean casserole tonight and then got very high and am eating it I am going to eat it all and then shove a candy cane down my dick hole I call it the peppermintpeepee

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Don't you dare whack off into a Christmas stocking. I absolutely forbid you.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Colonel Cancer posted:

Don't you dare whack off into a Christmas stocking. I absolutely forbid you.

Poop stockings then? How do you contribute 100% uptime to your raid group if you get out of your gamer chair and go to the unclogged toilet upstairs? Selfish

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the mall, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby Jesus killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It refers to her rectum, an orifice that usually expels hot gas in contrast to vaginae

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Also known as the posting chute.

How's everyone holding up, boys? Our perimeter was breached at night but the razor wire in the chimney gave 'em a nice surprise!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
:tfrxmas:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GAYIDS posted:

I made a 8lbs ham and green bean casserole tonight and then got very high and am eating it I am going to eat it all and then shove a candy cane down my dick hole I call it the peppermintpeepee

Not scalloped potatoes and ham? Worthless

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I'm ready to bust a cap in some chistmas rear end!

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Sorry boys but the war on Xmas isn’t real.

https://youtu.be/jbZo4x0NbbI

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
IDK someone was fighting the battle in Nashville

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

But gwar on Christmas is very real

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No blood for paper and foil!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

SleepySonata posted:

I'm ready to bust a cap in some chistmas rear end!

Same, but a nut

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Son, we live in a world that has holidays, and those holidays have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santa and you curse the Elves. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that Santa's death, while tragic, probably spread cheer. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, spreads cheer. You don't want the truth because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in the chimney. You need me in the chimney. We use words like holly, jolly, yuletide. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent celebrating something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the stockings full of presents that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide them! I would rather you just said "Merry Christmas" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a candy cane and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a drat what you think you are entitled to!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m sorry to say that we lost again this year. The world has celebrated Christmas again. But we’ll retreat, recover, and prepare.

:doom:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

N. Senada posted:

I’m sorry to say that we lost again this year. The world has celebrated Christmas again. But we’ll retreat, recover, and prepare.

:doom:

We must play the long game and chip away at Claus' authoritarian regime on year at a time Comrade

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!
(Santa and his elves and Ded Moroz and his helpers meet during a celebration on Christmas Day, after the fall of San Francisco aka Athieststan)
Snegurochka: My grandfather would like to know if you will drink a toast with him.
Santa: Ho ho ho! Thank your grandfather, and tell him that I have no desire to drink with him, or any other Russian son of a bitch.
Snegurochka: [aghast] I can't tell him that!
Santa: Tell him, every word.
Snegurochka: [nervously, in Russian] He says he will not drink with you, or any other Russian son of a bitch.
Ded Moroz: [angrily, in Russian] Tell him he is a son of a bitch, too! Now!
Snegurochka: [nervously] He says, he thinks you are a son of a bitch, too!
Santa: Ho ho ho! All right, all right. Tell him I'll drink to that. One son of a bitch to another! Ho ho ho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

twistedmentat posted:

Under the new Athiest Islamist Communist Fascist States of America anyone heard saying Merry Christmas will be summarily executed by the Social Justice Police.

Remember Non Binary Older Sibling is watching.

"Christmas was already worth killin' for. Let the degenerate Festivus Far-Left-Fascist SocJus bastards have their bloodshed. It'll be their own. Peace on Earth was never an option."

[dies by another soldier who wants to be there, neither of them truly understanding the ramifications of the war]

Internet YouTube "Critic" to his subscribers: Well, at least we'll get some great art out of all this.