Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
They suck and I do what I can not to have them

I don't do any witchcraft or spirituality or religion or belife of Jesus or whatever.

So therefore I cannot, personally, kill Jesus the Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Do what I'm about to do and go for a walk OP. I feel like poo poo but this will make me feel at least marginally better.

Doctor Derfux
Oct 25, 2020

OP I usually take stuff like hot showers or baths. It helps you ease tension and relaxed to make you feel comfortable.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i have a good life where i don't need to worry about that sort of thing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I saw the afterlife and Jesus looked at me like I wasn't supposed to be there and he started walking towards me and I got this real bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and just as he was about to reach me I left. It really messed me up.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
So anyway, Maybe someone else can kill Jesus

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Whenever I'm about to enter a new, dangerous room, an odd, damp cave, or hyperspace, I like to mutter

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

And then let out an absolutely devastating, but silent fart that lasts a good, mmm, I dunno let's say 10-15 seconds depending on if I push.

I do this even if alone.

Doctor Derfux
Oct 25, 2020

I remember having a series of dreams where I had out of body experiences. One time I dreamed I saw me in front of myself floating above my bed and me just being freaked the gently caress out.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Whenever I'm about to enter a new, dangerous room, an odd, damp cave, or hyperspace

So this is spots on your couch

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

JeffTheAlcoholic posted:

I remember having a series of dreams where I had out of body experiences. One time I dreamed I saw me in front of myself floating above my bed and me just being freaked the gently caress out.

See if your dad isnt allowed near schools

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Halloween Liker posted:

So this is spots on your couch

Depends on how the evening is going, sweetheart

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

Depends on how the evening is going, sweetheart

Its Hai Karate, glad you noticed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Halloween Liker posted:

So anyway, Maybe someone else can kill Jesus

Hi, I’m Jesus’s dad, what the gently caress are you talking about? :thunk:

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hi, I’m Jesus’s dad, what the gently caress are you talking about? :thunk:

It is what it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6e3GJCjow

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Goddamn smashing pumpkins suck now. :boehner:

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Goddamn smashing pumpkins suck now. :boehner:

this is a great song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI0a9hTh5AU

Important to know how much Rob hated Lol at this time

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Dec 28, 2020

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Halloween Liker posted:

this is a great song

Yeah it is, it hits all the good spots, I mean who doesn’t want cookie? It just seems they are trying to return to the womb rather than pursue independence and adulthood, but their mom won’t take them back in for both physical and emotional reasons. :thunkher:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Halloween Liker posted:

That's fine just say "nothing personal kid" before you do it. Works every time

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbCXUVGfSU

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Dec 28, 2020

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
when Biden is sworn into office, he will personally kill Jesus Christ and Santa Claus

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Halloween Liker posted:

They suck and I do what I can not to have them

I don't do any witchcraft or spirituality or religion or belife of Jesus or whatever.

I'm a warlock (wizard is a slur, learn some respect) and as such I can guarantee you 48 hours of happiness. I'm in the process of the "execution of the Savior", so to speak, and as this should, by Odin's Eye, allow all beings to feel true joy, I'll include you. However, because you TOLD me your desire, it has a limited window of "success", ergo the 48 hours. No need to agree, I've already taken your blood. Cheers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Please don't get me all excited for the senile rapist presidency

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

JeffTheAlcoholic posted:

OP I usually take stuff like hot showers or baths. It helps you ease tension and relaxed to make you feel comfortable.

I hate the shower, it's where I'm the most alone with my thoughts and all they seem to want to think about is endless existential dread and the inevitability of death.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just jerk off or take a poo poo or something op. You gotta find pleasure in the small things.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Just jerk off or take a poo poo or something op. You gotta find pleasure in the small things.

heh heh heh

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A pig carcass has very nearly the same density as Jesus Christ. Befriend a butcher and ask if you can stab one

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Do drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Icochet posted:

A pig carcass has very nearly the same density as Jesus Christ. Befriend a butcher and ask if you can stab one

Pigs, live or dead, very rarely prance about on top of the waves. Jesus is clearly far less dense than bacon.