Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It rhymes with stimulus. A little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
🎵 get ur stratus outta my cumulus
cuz I'm on cloud 9 up in that stimulus 🎵

:snoop:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

:420:

Escape From Noise

I've been drinking more than I probably should. Been trying to run but it's supposed to hit 0℃ tomorrow. Fuuuuuck

Ass-penny

It's a roguelike full of references to all sorts of TV/videogames/movie references. It's kind of a grind, I'm at something like 1025 plays. Still a surprising amount to unlock/defeat. I'm not sure what keeps me coming back. I love the aesthetic I guess?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I've been drinking more than I probably should. Been trying to run but it's supposed to hit 0℃ tomorrow. Fuuuuuck

I've got a strong feeling this period will make drinkers of many unlikely ppl and likely ones alike. Let's embrace it and start speaking with an Irish accent. Nobody will discover our ruse

:regd10:

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

It's a roguelike full of references to all sorts of TV/videogames/movie references. It's kind of a grind, I'm at something like 1025 plays. Still a surprising amount to unlock/defeat. I'm not sure what keeps me coming back. I love the aesthetic I guess?

I enjoy a good rogue like. is there multiplayer

Jaguars!

I regret that post. Sorry for destroying your new career

Areola Grande

biosterous posted:

how do i get better at hades please

i'm okay at it so far tho

I've heard this game is a holy gift from yob that everyone loves but I'm balls deep in ori and the blind forest atm. Just discovered xbone game pass :pervert:

Areola Grande

I almost closed this thread this morning. Lol. I didn't think ppl would relate

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

I've got a strong feeling this period will make drinkers of many unlikely ppl and likely ones alike. Let's embrace it and start speaking with an Irish accent. Nobody will discover our ruse

:regd10:

Both sides of my family are very Slavic and some Scandinavian so I think I have that covered

Areola Grande

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Both sides of my family are very Slavic and some Scandinavian so I think I have that covered

In that case LET'S RAGE

Russians and the dang English outdrink us on the reg. It's time 2 show them we can party like Andrew W.K. in case he's still alive :jiggled:

Areola Grande

someone must take up the mantle whether he lives or not. let's face it he's probably toast by now

Goons Are Gifts

Well I mean I was sick since May and technically still am and will be at least until next August so I feel you there and posting in byob and playing an irresponsible amount of animal crossing is pretty much the only thing that kept me afloat

Ass-penny

I enjoy a good rogue like. is there multiplayer

I think it is only local. There are four Gungeoneers to choose from initially with their own sidearms (with infinite ammo! (will not reveal secret rooms!)) and passive/active items. If a second controller is attached you can select a special fifth gungeoneer called the cultist with a even worse sidearm, and a few passive items I think that increase your damage if player one gets killed and iirc the active item lets you resurrect the other player, normally if (either) player dies the next chest you find in the game is replaced with one that brings back the other player at full health. Sorry I don't play a lot of multiplayer games because I talk to enough people everyday, I play games to be alone. If you and play this and have questions get at me. I'm a worthless drunk but I've obviously spent too much time playing this.
I think the marine and the hunter are the easier of the starting characters to play.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
But do you Luke your profession of? I like mine very much as feel bad every single day that I am not practing it as I would wish. It's like a bad cochineal addiction.

Bright Bart

Autocorrect screwed me and I am sorry.

Areola Grande

Bright Bart posted:

Autocorrect screwed me and I am sorry.

I've had a hard time understanding your posts for a while now. Are you in the UK or??

Bright Bart

I've had a hard time understanding your posts for a while now. Are you in the UK or??

No. Hopefully never that place again.

But I do use Canadian English and have been using a phone that is set up for another language. That and I haven't been in a good frame of mind lately.

Basically what I was going to ask is whether being out of work socks for you or is it a vacation from drudgery.

Areola Grande

It's totes a vacation from drudgery. There's even a chance this will stand out as a good time in my life someday.

At the same time this home life becomes drudgery by default all to often. I have to think up weird destinations for this dog and I

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

In that case LET'S RAGE

Russians and the dang English outdrink us on the reg. It's time 2 show them we can party like Andrew W.K. in case he's still alive :jiggled:

I know Russians and Polish people, and as long as they are competing with each other for drinking award we have no chance.

Russian is drat cool language though, need to big my coworker to explain why the H is an m again

Escape From Noise

Polish people made Spirytus. The Polish guy I know uses it to make a plum liquor. That sounds dangerous

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jan 1, 2021

Stoner Sloth

if you haven't tried it hades is really good game to pass the time

anyways stay safe out there fellow unemployed yobs and happy new year

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

RickRogers posted:

I know Russians and Polish people, and as long as they are competing with each other for drinking award we have no chance.

Russian is drat cool language though, need to big my coworker to explain why the H is an m again

cyrillic Н is latin N, friend! cyrillic М is latin M :buddy:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

biosterous posted:

cyrillic Н is latin N, friend! cyrillic М is latin M :buddy:

Dang it!

Thank you, I remember now, it was during our extended lesson on cursing.
I am going to try and get more curse words on Monday in exchange for German sausage types

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Update: the other day I was able to kill my past as the pilot.