Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The pop was bigger than anything WWE has had since... probably DBry at Mania 30, but that's true of most if not all of the big moments in both feds back then

God when Austin's music hits the night he helps Foley win the title, the crowd reaction is unbelievable after years of watching recent stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Intruder posted:

The pop was bigger than anything WWE has had since... probably DBry at Mania 30, but that's true of most if not all of the big moments in both feds back then

God when Austin's music hits the night he helps Foley win the title, the crowd reaction is unbelievable after years of watching recent stuff

That's something I show people when they aren't aware of how huge wrestling was in the Attitude Era. It's unreal.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Hit em with a big Harper Clothesline. Nice call.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shoulda been the finish after Xavier used the discus clothesline.

I did like how he was doing his best Brodie impression at the end. Wide eyed staring at the ring.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Paul cashed in the briefcase for Brock when he cashed in

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:cripes:

What a stupid loving storyline.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Hahaha at giving Miz the contract back to 100% lose another Cash-in making the MITB holder fail 3 TIMES IN 1 YEAR

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Intruder posted:

Paul cashed in the briefcase for Brock when he cashed in

The writer who mentioned this to Vince at 7:58pm this evening when this episode of Raw started being written got fired for being, and I quote,"A loving nerd."

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Intruder posted:

Man just pulling that video up and reading the Breeze/Xavier quote in one of these threads just makes me sad how that poo poo doesn't really happen anymore or at the least not as big or often as it ever once did

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's dumb to give Miz back the case.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Miz is going to fail over and over and keep getting his briefcase back as a much shittier version of Jericho continually getting his title back after losing it to Malenko

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Alexa Bliss and Randy Orton present the community theater production of Seven

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

So this is how raw is ending in 2020 eh.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

:cripes:

What a stupid loving storyline.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BITCH

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Well, these chocolate almond cookies I got from target are pretty good.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

randy orton: considers burning a lady alive because why not

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol that's how the show ends

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

the rib is that they put actual gas in the jug

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

No Randy, don't set that cameraman on fire!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Was it supposed to end before he dropped the match?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Overall that was a decent show but the Fiend poo poo was godawful.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Le Saboteur posted:

Was it supposed to end before he dropped the match?

Yeah probably

Supposed to be a "did he or didn't he?" thing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Started good and ended like a typical Raw show

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Yeah im trying to figure out if it ended when he lit the match or bt cut away too soon.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hahahahaha

this stupid company is so stupid

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I often get a deeply unsettling feeling with Alexa Bliss segments that they're some writer (Vince or Dunn) working out some fetish. Ugh.

I feel weird even vaguely defending this stuff, but I know that in real life she is into cosplay and superheroes and horror movies so it is very possible this is the kind of stuff she want to be doing. Maybe not this badly, but yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wezlar posted:

I feel weird even vaguely defending this stuff, but I know that in real life she is into cosplay and superheroes and horror movies so it is very possible this is the kind of stuff she want to be doing. Maybe not this badly, but yeah.

The company that micro manages every aspect of their TV show should reconsider allowing Alexa Bliss the freedom to act out her age play and self immolation fantasies.