Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
let's talk about some Dudes we know. you can use real or fake names, it doesn't matter, but the dudes should be Mostly Real.

Gary- this dude was the husband of the town's only daycare facility. it was mostly a yard full of muddy plastic kitchen sets, the ones that come pre-sun bleached. Gary's reason for existence was KISS. he had a whole lights rig setup and was basically the only DJ in a good ninety minute drive, so unless you had out-of-state money, Gary DJ'd your school events.
this wouldn't have been an issue if not for the fact that Gary's non-KISS catalog of music was... limited. basically non existent. So usually by the two hour mark, every party was a KISS party. not many people complained because this was buck-wild wilderness, and Gary would usually work for gas money and bar privileges.

Jerry- jerry was a biker with permanently pomaded hair in one of those helmet-compatible "greaser swoops" japanese bosuzoku wear now. he also drove a t-bird, went to laconia bike week, and dated my mom for like 7 years. he worked at a baby powder factory and the baby powder made his hair look gray, where the hair net didn't reach, so he would keep a can of this weird spray-on hair to touch himself up with before heading to the bar. the poo poo was like asbestos flocking, i've never seen available anywhere but in the torn up pocket of his car seat.
jerry quit biking after nearly getting crushed by a chunk of falling talcum. he left my mom for an exotic dancer who would later get arrested for pay a medical bill with sexual favors.

Edward- this is a Teen Dude, who worked at a summer camp for mean jocks. he would naruto run everywhere and claimed to be an alchemist while reading a book titled "the alchemist" and also talking about the anime, full metal alchemist. his claims were hotly contested and a frequent subject of nightime diatribes.

Randy- my neighbor, a former fisherman who moved to a landlocked state after fishhooks hosed up both his eyes. he had the most elaborate garden i've ever seen and the retirement community next to his house complained that he occasionally would kill squirrels on their property with a crossbow. every time he and my mom would drink they would go to the bathroom at the same time, she in the house and he on the outside of the house, under the bathroom window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I know of some dudes.

I went to middle-school with a kid who called himself the King of Video Games because he wore a cape and carried around an N64 controller mounted at the end of a pole. He was famous for taking his pants and underwear off all the way to pee at the urinal. Sometimes kids picked on him, for example he had a very long but very silky rat-tail and some guys tried to cut it off in art class, but they were rebuked for this. At senior prom they had a little official afterparty to make sure everybody didn't go off drinking every which way but everybody drank at the afterparty anyway-- the afterparty featured some alligators in a kiddy pool and two DDR cabinets set up right next to each other. The King of Video Game did not go to prom but he did show up at the afterprom and danced astonishingly on both DDRs at once. I think everybody was really impressed and now I think people generally remember him fondly.

I currently live in an apartment above a business space that has changed hands a bunch of time over the years. For awhile these two ladies ran a bakery out of it, but it was quickly overtaken by one of their brothers, an entrepeneur type guy who just sent random children up and down the street each day to sell cookies and converted the entire cafe area to a storage bay for hoverboards, which he was hoarding since he was pretty sure Obama was always on the verge of having all the hoverboards in the nation confiscated. He also crudely arranged a bunch of shipping palettes in the little backyard of the building to hold parties on the weekend which would always get busted up because highschool girls would wander off and throw up on the sidewalk. His two other big obsessions were voting for Donald Trump because the ghost of his mom told him to in a visionary numeric sequence and trying to get people to invest in jetpacks. The last time I ever saw him was when a bunch of cops ran into his last party because guys were just kind of filtering out and fighting passerby. He ran inside at top speed but I never saw him exit so I like to believe he jet-packed to freedom.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

When I lived in The Ozarks as a kid our nearest neighbor was like a mile or two off but we shared a property line. The area we lived was full of insane hillbillies with itchy trigger fingers but this dude was chill. I don't remember his name but he was a much older guy. I found out after we moved that he would make his own blackberry wine and got busted a couple times for growing pot on his property (in retrospect, that may have been why my dad and him were cool), but I don't think he ever went to jail because he was old.

Vei

How Wonderful! posted:

I went to middle-school with a kid who called himself the King of Video Games

Nice... I knew a dude who's video game (smash bros melee?) handle was Nintendo King, and all his friends (who I knew him thru) called him NK.

Now I think he goes by Andrew or Josh but... he'll always be NK to me.

Prof. Crocodile

Remembering my buddy Gary, known as "The Gary". He was really honest and good-hearted, although he was kind of a chronic underachiever, which put pressure on our friendship as I grew older and became professionalized. I lost touch with him a while ago and I miss him, not only because we used to have great times together, but also because he was a reliable friend to me during a very difficult point in my life.

He always seemed to survive bad drinking/drug decisions quite well--medically, legally, and socially--so everyone has at least one awesome story about him doing something crazy. Once he got in a drunk driving accident on a highway and flipped his car, which slid on its roof for 100 yards or so. He didn't have a scratch on him, so while he was in holding the police took turns bringing their friends from other stations to see him, and showed off the pictures of the wreckage.

He was also a really good cook, so when we were roommates I would occasionally come home and he was have made something delicious to share with me.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

How Wonderful! posted:

I went to middle-school with a kid who called himself the King of Video Games because he wore a cape and carried around an N64 controller mounted at the end of a pole. He was famous for taking his pants and underwear off all the way to pee at the urinal.

i am trembling because i'm absolutely convinced i met this same guy in college and he still carried his pole with him.

crimes

Finger Prince

And his name? ButtTheShitmanFart.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i am trembling because i'm absolutely convinced i met this same guy in college and he still carried his pole with him.

I don't know where he went to college but I'm pretty sure he did go to college. He would have graduated highschool in 2005 if that helps piece together the mystery, although I would certainly not want to accidentally doxx the king of videogames.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Prof. Crocodile

How Wonderful! posted:

I don't know where he went to college but I'm pretty sure he did go to college. He would have graduated highschool in 2005 if that helps piece together the mystery, although I would certainly not want to accidentally doxx the king of videogames.

did not expect so much courtly intrigue itt.

frump truck

hello... again!

one time a dude next to me on a flight was reading a magazine about cars and when he was done he offered it to me by saying "cars?" and i declined but it was nice of him anyway

frump truck

hello... again!

for context i don't really care about Cars

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

How Wonderful! posted:

yup that tracks. we don't need to discuss locations. but you absolutely cannot go to a convention with an N64 on a staff and not develop a reputation.

aaaahahahahaha GOD the world is tiny.

crimes

Escape From Noise

frump truck posted:

one time a dude next to me on a flight was reading a magazine about cars and when he was done he offered it to me by saying "cars?" and i declined but it was nice of him anyway

frump truck posted:

for context i don't really care about Cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfSumAxx1SA

Finger Prince

frump truck posted:

Picturing this as a cut scene from Airplane only you accept the magazine and then camera zooms out and reveals you're sitting in a car reading it and he's driving.

Finger Prince

These are the dudes I know I know
These are the dudes I know.
Some of them are dudesons
Most of then are just dude
They all have the same vibe
But they come from different moms

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Chuck Binge - my friend we used to drink a lot of beers together in beer drinking sessions the likes of which professionals would later refer to mockingly as a "binge". One night while walking home from our beer drinking location to our houses he hulked out and ripped a street sign out of the ground and ran off with it somewhere

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

oh man I want to tell more about drinkign with Chuck Binge but I shouldn't

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5kmSgCPpXw

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
this is my Dude. there are many like it but this one is mine

my dude is my best friend. it is my life. i must master them as i master my life

thanks Manifisto!

Heather Papps

hello friend

tom - would walk around smoking a joint with a case of molson he was generous with. very open with his life story which was fairly insane, and extremely comfy with being the only hiv positive slur word in town (an inexact quote). offered me a few day jobs helping him and a friend do roofing which i couldn't accept. moved a few months ago and my town is drastically less interesting without him.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
dude that has Piss Dude on his knuckles

thanks Manifisto!

Poise
Shoutout to Gross Dude.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i once smoked weed w/ some old (40-50 y/o??) finnish crusty punker at a festival. skinny bald dude completely covered in subversive tattoos. he claimed to have left some commune in berlin after the other peeps wanted him to change undies from time to time.

sometimes i think about that crusty dude and his dedication to stinky undies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slumpy
i dont know anyone irl sorry op

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Dogcrash Truther was a good fella. I'll never forget the time he said holy moly in the ecstacy thread. I was new and skeert but I quoted his post and changed it to holy molly. Got an lol out of the legend himself. Became a man that day

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot