Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Check this video out, very funny and all his stuff is, he gave me half a Nickel to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXXCRYy82m4

What you said!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
is a nickel bag half a dime bag? that seems like a comically small amount of herb

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
usually... :allears:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
honestly smoking reg/mids is cooler than smoking powerful stuff, because you have to use your imagination more. its like how table top rpgs give you good talk-think muscles.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

STABASS posted:

is a nickel bag half a dime bag? that seems like a comically small amount of herb

You've got it in one :) That's the joke.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
god i miss reggie I wish hed been here for the switch. he deserved the success!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

STABASS posted:

It's a comedy video. In other videos he is running away from people who he owes 2 bux to. I don't know, but 2 or 3 grams for 5 bux sounds like the 60's!

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Ok

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Are you trying to meme this? I need a concrete understanding to this thread. Culturally relevant things confuse me.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Of course, he's in my favourites playlist in winamp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K6B0oQMpfE

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

zaepg posted:

Are you trying to meme this? I need a concrete understanding to this thread. Culturally relevant things confuse me.

No. I just think it and his other videos are funny, watch that song enough and it is catchy. No affiliation with him, seriously and literally.

e; mods please change my 'secret video' if you click on my avatar to this song! Thanks, also a lot of Loud Man fans ITT, sad!

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Dec 29, 2020

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSjyELdwJ4g

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Mein Körper ist bereit

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Reginald is better than Droski

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hi, my name is guy. I like reggies. I... really like reggies

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Why isn’t Reggie from the Archie comics in jail?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

TV dad and all around charming actor Reginald VelJohnson is never far from my mind, so yes OP

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Why do they keep Reggie Barclay around on the goddamn flagship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hey Reggie, is the rhinoceros around?