Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Yeah, looking from another angle, Hamasaki was applying a leg choke. Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Man. Koji is not great but the dude has a loving chin. He’s kind of a wildcard

Mr Gorgon Holmes
Aug 1, 2007
Ask me about being possesed by the spirit of John Holmes
That was a good sub it’s not often you see a kind of leg scissors implemented. Shame about Yamamoto though.

Let’s go Gomi!

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Lol Gomi seems bored

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Legit impressed how despite having 10 years on Koji, Gomi is just as fast

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
youtubers stay winning

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Oh word Takeru is here. Hoping for a call out after the match

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Dr.Radical posted:

Oh word Takeru is here. Hoping for a call out after the match

:siren: :woop: :derp: :derp: :woop: :siren:

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
My prediction: Tenshin wins by KO in the first round or by decision.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Tenshin is picking this guy apart

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
It’s the general way with Tenshin’s matches against veteran Muay Thai dudes. He beats them technically pretty easily but they’re all dudes who have been elbowed in the face more times than Tenshin has been hit in all his matches so it’s kind of just “So what?” Fight a stadium champion in their prime, I guess.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

cmon big kyoj

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I really hope Horiguchi wised up since the last match

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Lol this dude singing Kimigayo

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
gently caress YEAH!!! Yes!!!! loving awesome. He’s back, baby

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

GUCHI GANG

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
WOW

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
That first match was a fluke. Horiguchi is normally so good at dodging and countering, as seen in this match. It’s why that loss was so disappointing and confusing.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dr.Radical posted:

That first match was a fluke. Horiguchi is normally so good at dodging and countering, as seen in this match. It’s why that loss was so disappointing and confusing.

all his ligaments were bad in the 1st fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Battles without honor or humanity, the theme from new battles without honor or humanity. Which you may recognize from kill Bill lol