Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

BEHOLD

I also have a second Strong Bad shirt for some reason. These are now part of my "quilt someday, maybe?" shirt pile as they're already well worn and almost too precious to wear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rye on white
going out solid, playing ginormo sword, lose it all if the page ever dies

Escape From Noise

I used to have a few Homestar Runner shirts and a Strongbad Hoody. I have so many t-shirts I wonder where they went. I guess I may have given them away like an idiot

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Flash! Aaah-aaaaah! It saved every one of us

super sweet best pal

The audio quality on the new homestar runner player is way worse than on the youtube uploads.

alexandriao

You can stil download the .swf and also the adoble projector binary and use that

Escape From Noise

RIP

Gone in a Flash

rye on white
farewell pink swordsman

more falafel please

forums poster

home star runner dot net: it's dot com

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

Flash! Aaah-aaaaah! It saved every one of us

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

more falafel please posted:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

more falafel please posted:

thanks Manifisto!

FutonForensic

it's been my second morning waking up without flash and let me just say. i feel like a new man. all those toxic games of punching celebrities from the 2000s. spanking george bush. they're all behind me & i'm loving it.

more falafel please

forums poster

i guess I'll never know what happened to those badgers. i was hoping I'd get to the end of the video but i guess i started too late

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How will I ever again read my sbemail

more falafel please

forums poster

Kief Richards posted:

How will I ever again read my sbemail

they actually did a whole post-flash thing and it even works on mobile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

it's been my second morning waking up without flash and let me just say. i feel like a new man. all those toxic games of punching celebrities from the 2000s. spanking george bush. they're all behind me & i'm loving it.

Just wait until they're ported to the Oculus Rift