Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

It’s fine if you need a funny socket puppet and colourful cartoons to understand the universe, doing what you need to is way better than abandoning your search. But you should be aware that you need a funny sock puppet, that form might not be the most efficient way to learn, and becoming something greater by working on yourself to remove barriers to growth is badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pvt.Scott posted:

It’s easier than trying to listen to Slavoj Zizek or hearing Richard Wolf prattle on about stuff. YMMV

richard wolf gets boring after a while, but I'll be damned if Zizek isn't always entertaining

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Uhhh what about Jon Stewart, remember the Daily show?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Rutibex posted:

richard wolf gets boring after a while, but I'll be damned if Zizek isn't always entertaining

Right, but actually listening to Slapchop Zyrtec is difficult. Dude would be well-served by hiring a speech coach. *moist noises*

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

a shpeech coach ish ideology. thish i claim

dude knows how to get dunked on with aplomb though
I’m not a good father. There is something ridiculous in asserting my dignity which I resist automatically. My teenage son identifies with this undermining of my own authority. When he was 14, I was mad at him and used a vulgar expression in Slovenian: “Let the dog gently caress your mother.” He replied: “That already happened 15 years ago. That’s how I was born.”

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love listening to a disheveled old man ramble incoherently about invisible oppressors while wiping snot and drool into his unkempt beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

same, op