Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Austin S
Jul 2, 2005
Oh goody, I'm caught up and there's still time.

PoliToons 2022: Y'Rall a Bunch of Lunatics

Thank you everyone for sharing perspectives from across the globe, from the insipid to the insidious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Austin S posted:

Oh goody, I'm caught up and there's still time.

PoliToons 2022: Y'Rall a Bunch of Lunatics

Thank you everyone for sharing perspectives from across the globe, from the insipid to the insidious.

Politoons 2022: From the insipid to the insidious

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

PoliToons 2022: Come for the toons, cum for the edits

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Raised By Birds posted:

Justin "The Fiendishly Fascist Tyrant" Trudeau

Oh boy! Something I get to talk about!

Ben Garrison posted:

Trudeau, the fiendishly fascist tyrant of Canada, announced that those who do not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are “racist and misogynistic extremists.” Really? That’s a colossal lie even for the psychopathic Prime Minister, but he also went on to state, rather ominously, whether the rest of Canada needs to “tolerate” the unvaccinated. Such pronouncements are similar to Hitler’s denunciations of the Jews. Trudeau has also sent his government goons to physically assault reporters working for Rebel News, one of the few conservative news organizations in Canada. Canadian banks are refusing mortgages to some conservatives there. How far will Trudeau take this? As far as he can if there is no resistance.

It may not surprise anyone that Ben doesn't know what he's talking about (or, rather, he probably does, but prefers to ignore it to say what he wants to anyway).

Rebel News is functionally Canada's Breitbart or at least they really really want to be, founded and edited by Ezra Levant; I don't know how well-known he is in the States but he's pretty infamous up here. Gavin McInnes (yes, the Proud Boys guy) used to work for them until they had to fire him for defending Holocaust deniers and putting out a video called Ten Things I Hate About Jews. Jack Posobiec also used to work for them. So did Faith Goldy, who went on to join podcasts on the Daily Stormer.

Rebel News was previously not officially allowed at debates - by which I mean the Leaders' Debates Commission didn't accredit them as a a news organization, not that they had a Rebel News-specific ban - but they got a judge to let them in at the last minute. Trudeau doesn't take questions from them (a fair number of leaders don't, including Jagmeet Singh), and when pressed, accused them of spreading misinformation. There's a video on Twitter. He says they're not real reporters and won't call them a news organization. He has called them racist extremists in the past (specifically, after a Unite the Right rally in 2017 where, in the course of reporting about it, they decided that Richard Spencer had some pretty good ideas and that the 'white racial consciousness' was 'well thought out' - it was the same reporter who went on the Daily Stormer slightly later, Faith Goldy) and I guess that's where Ben got that quote. I don't know of anything more recent.

By 'Canadian banks are refusing mortgages to some conservatives there' Ben means that a bank declined Ezra Levant, specifically, from getting a commercial mortgage for an office. Levant blamed Trudeau, communists, and the Royal Bank.

By 'Trudeau has also sent his government goons to physically assault reporters working for Rebel News' he means that one of Trudeau's bodyguards stopped a reporter from ambushing Trudeau at an event (which, to be fair, shouldn't have happened because of covid, but that's a different issue). The reporter claims he was 'manhandled and shoved' and that his equipment was damaged. Given he works for Rebel News, I personally do not believe him and figure he either did a bit more than attempt to ask a question or is lying about the results. I don't trust cops but I trust Rebel News less.

So, as you might expect, all bullshit as usual! But since I figure Canadian news isn't real big down in the States I'd point out how.

Prism fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jan 1, 2022

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's 2022.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Source?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
I don't believe you and will now argue about it.

We clearly are all dead, this is hell, and time means nothing anymore

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

The year doesn't end until the thread does.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

KennyMan666 posted:

PoliToons 2022: Come for the toons, cum for the edits

I mean.. how can we go past this.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Skios posted:

A transvaginal ultrasound is a procedure that has medical uses, even if it is very invasive for all the obvious reasons.

Yeah, like at the risk of going a bit tmi in the last gasps of the thread, I had a cyst burst this summer and a regular pelvic ultrasound was just not doing the job, but to the credit of the ultrasound technician and hospital policy I guess, i was asked if I was comfortable with doing a transvaginal ultrasound, not told.

It is uncomfortable, it is embarrassing, she let me put the camera up in me by myself before taking control of the handle, I got a modesty sheet, I have no idea how common the last two points are. I did it, I was fine, but also yeah it sucked a whole lot and took a hell of a lot longer than a covid swab up the nose. The nose swab has a very "oh god did you touch my actual brain" feeling but it's quick and you're out of there in no time, versus lying there with no pants while a stranger gently moves a wand inside your vagina.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Still mad we only got like 3 pages of hentai edits

Here's to 2022, where hopefully they come hard and fast

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It's not 2022 until 2021 is dead and gone.

Looking your way, Sinfest. :colbert:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's not 2022 until 2021 is dead and gone.

Looking your way, Sinfest. :colbert:

Always a terrible mistake.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

kirschen: somehow survived another year

quote:

From Medieval Christian antisemitism to Nazism to Communism to "Woke" theology Jew Hatred is an ongoing virus that morphs its way through different varients!

...and no vaccine yet!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If kirschen does commissions, I’m strongly tempted to have him draw a clock for me.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
I wish Kirchen was somehow related to me so l could find him in a family reunion and kick him in the balls.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Somehow despite both of those hands having five fingers, neither of those hands look like they have five fingers

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Islam is also a branch whose roots are Judaism. Good lord this sucks

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Kirschen must be going soft in his old age. You would have thought that in stead of a ticking package, he would have drawn a grinning Arab holding a detonator with 2022 written on his back. Either that, or he was too lazy to draw more than a box that day.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Jay Rust posted:

kirschen: somehow survived another year

Torn between "no, not if you keep posting cartoons" and "yes, if you die on the shitter"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3989450

gently caress off, 2021!