Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
So could Pinnochio Cannibal Holocaust impale people by sitting beneath their chairs and endlessly lying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Pinocchio also straight up murders the talking cricket.

People also ask: How did Pinocchio die? posted:

In the Original Story, Pinocchio killed Jiminy Cricket, Got His Feet Burnt Off, and was Hanged and Left for Dead.
:stonk:

Poohs Packin posted:

I like when he went to the island for boys who smoke cigars play pool and break windows.
love that scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmpVDeFq1Aw

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
God, the 90s had movies straight up reusing entire-rear end shots.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
When Pinocchio becomes a real boy he will lack any disease immunity and die within a few days from combined infections by common pathogens. He will also lack gut flora so will suffer severe diarrhoea during this period.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Xaintrailles posted:

When Pinocchio becomes a real boy he will lack any disease immunity and die within a few days from combined infections by common pathogens. He will also lack gut flora so will suffer severe diarrhoea during this period.

literally the perfect child every anti vaxxer mom wants

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

... his nose would not grow because he is not lying, he is speculating on a future prospect that he has no agency of influencing if it happens or not.

Yes, I am a boring person.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the real answer is that regardless what the doll says, pinnochio would bully and harrass the OP with consummate ease

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Der Kyhe posted:

future prospect that he has no agency of influencing
youve heard of pinocchio before right

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Der Kyhe posted:

... his nose would not grow because he is not lying, he is speculating on a future prospect that he has no agency of influencing if it happens or not.

Yes, I am a boring person.

oh ok so if I say tomorrow nasa will reveal hard evidence that the earth is flat, that's not a lie since it's just speculation I have no influence over

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

IDIOT

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Pinocchio is a failed prototype, It wasn’t his nose that was supposed to grow, it was his cock.

Geppetto was a huge horny dude who was really just trying to make the worlds first sex robot.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
If pinnochio ran really fast on a treadmill would gepetto take off his nose with a plane

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Could Pinocchio run really fast towards a high wall and say something like, "I'm not coeliac I'm just gluten intolerant" and then use his nose to pole vault over the wall? Big if true.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

Could Pinocchio run really fast towards a high wall and say something like, "I'm not coeliac I'm just gluten intolerant" and then use his nose to pole vault over the wall? Big if true.

As someone who has coeliacs disease, I got this joke.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if pinnochio is on the front of a train and the train is going the speed of light and pinnochio says "pineapple is a valid pizza topping" will goons know to start a 30 page thread arguing about pizza toppings?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Pineapple IS a valid pizza topping. The sweetness is a good complement to the saltiness of the ham or bacon topping. It is a favorable flavor combination and if you disagree you must have boring taste.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Pineapple IS a valid pizza topping. The sweetness is a good complement to the saltiness of the ham or bacon topping. It is a favorable flavor combination and if you disagree you must have boring taste.

Yeah if you don't like pineapple on pizza you are hereby banned from eating prosciutto wrapped melon, honey glazed ham, or cranberry sauce with your turkey. Punishment will be death by Pinocchio impalement.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Pinocchio is the most popular guy at the party because he can hold two dozen donuts and two bottles of soda.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pineapple doesnt complement pizza it just satisfies a taste need that people who eat mounds of sugar every day need in every meal to think it tastes good

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

This hateful puppet cares not for higher notions like truth, justice, mercy or beauty. He lives on pure chaotic and amoral impulse–without thought or remorse for the destruction he leaves in his wake or the people he hurts. He cannot be taught and the extremely slight personal growth he demonstrates and is rewarded for seems more circumstantial than a considered and deliberate act of contrition. It is unclear whether he is truly sentient and purposely cruel or unthinking and incidentally harmful.

It was a mistake to make him. It was an even greater mistake to allow him to occupy a flesh and blood form, thereby granting him human rights and greater protection from being cast into the fire or carved into a less mobile form.

Moon Atari fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jan 6, 2021

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

this is a thread about the depths of mathematics and philosophy, not pineapple on pizza

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pineapple of chaos laid upon pizza of western ideology :dogwhistle:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

pineapple is decadent and sinful

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

gary oldmans diary posted:

pineapple doesnt complement pizza it just satisfies a taste need that people who eat mounds of sugar every day need in every meal to think it tastes good

You don't wanna go here gary. It's not gonna end well.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I could probably knock his stupid blockhead off with one single karate kick.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

gary oldmans diary posted:

Whoa check out the nose on this Pinocchio :eyepop:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

TheAardvark posted:

I could probably knock his stupid blockhead off with one single karate kick.

Straight dragon kick that square little noggin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Poohs Packin posted:

this is a thread about the depths of mathematics and philosophy, not pineapple on pizza
listen pal ive got battered fish to fry