Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

[Screaming into phone] Look! I am in control of this situation! If you don't do as I tell you I'm going start throwing bodies out the front door [covering receiver mouthing to my hostages "Don't worry I won't"] Yeah! Okay! That's more like it. These people are hungry! They need some pizzas like uh...I dunno 5 of them. Just a sec.

Hey! Does anyone have any allergies or dietary restrictions I should know about?

Oh yeah! Also don't forget the breadsticks. Yes. Garlic knots are also acceptable. Wings? Hm...Uh lemme ask again.

You guys want any wings? Also how do you all feel about anchovies? I'm a big fan but I know they're kind of divisive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

*Negotiator on the other side of the phone*

So, we are prepared to give you 2 one topping pizzas to start with. No breadsticks, ranch or dipping sauces, until we make some progress here.

All I need is you to throw, uhh... five thousand dollars from the bank vault out the front door in trade. Sound fair?

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

*Negotiator on the other side of the phone*

So, we are prepared to give you 2 one topping pizzas to start with. No breadsticks, ranch or dipping sauces, until we make some progress here.

All I need is you to throw, uhh... five thousand dollars from the bank vault out the front door in trade. Sound fair?

Listen here! At least 3 of these hostages are on a strict Keto diet, or they won't have their beach bods ready for summer! Do you really want that on your heads? Do you really want to do that with press watching this whole thing go down? I'm also going to need a large salad or two with some protein in it! One should probably be vegetarian! You hear me?????

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Listen here! At least 3 of these hostages are on a strict Keto diet, or they won't have their beach bods ready for summer! Do you really want that on your heads? Do you really want to do that with press watching this whole thing go down? I'm also going to need a large salad or two with some protein in it! One should probably be vegetarian! You hear me?????

You drive a hard bargain. I've talked to the guys downtown and we are willing to throw in a medium order of wings to tide them over, but, one of those pizzas is going to have to be just plain cheese in concession.

Work with me here!

nut

me to the cops outside: crazy sauce? oh i don't need crazy sauce, I got enough up here *points to my temple as i motion to one of the hostages to slowly turn up the volume on the drive tunez #3 mix cd i brought with me i set it on track 4 which was a ratm song but he accidentally bumps the skip button and despite my exception line delivery the moment is ruined by the power rangers theme fading into the ambiance*

nut

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You've learned from the best I see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNmZ8bqkXvw

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

Goons Are Gifts

Escape From Noise

That took me too long to spot...

Finger Prince

Bank is being robbed by a peewee baseball team that hasn't had their reward/consolation post game pizza parties since the lockdown started and the league was cancelled.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Bank is being robbed by a peewee baseball team that hasn't had their reward/consolation post game pizza parties since the lockdown started and the league was cancelled.

Escape From Noise

(Also I love Jam and Chris Morris in general)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Every bank manager in St Louis breathes a sigh of relief.

Heather Papps

hello friend

OKAY WHO HERE IS VEGAN
you may leave, run!

now, we all good with meat lovers?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buttchocks posted:

Every bank manager in St Louis breathes a sigh of relief.

...everyone gonna hate on Imo's so I guess I gotta rob a PNC make the point that it's GOOD OKAY IT'S JUST DIFFERENT.

Allie

homie you need to edit this poo poo down. the future of short stories is in tweets.

Escape From Noise

Milde posted:

homie you need to edit this poo poo down. the future of short stories is in tweets.

I'm banned from Twitter

Allie

ah gently caress i cant believe theyve done you like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring