Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
It Is The Day

e:dreadful snipe, I apologize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

cozy

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

TDepressionEarl posted:

happy weed day weed thread

thx same to you

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I've got an Omni dynavap and an ispire wand, life is great.

But I'm curious about other vapes now that are similar, and maybe better?? than the dynavap that still fit in the ispire. Any brand recommendations?

Also are there any good new vapes from Arizer, HR, or other brands? I always wanted an Arizer 2 solo, is there anything new in that designs vein?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1652045992030511108

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The person who brought an urn with ashes from 10 different people killed by weed so that politicians could see just how dangerous it is has been my favorite crazy person so far.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I would like to smoke one of this guys joints

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
BIG BAMBU!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
10ft tall privacy weed

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

heads up, you can buy actual weed online now that will ship to pretty much anywhere, just search for THCa hemp. it's literally just weed but they're banking on a "THCa is technically not the same thing as delta 9 THC" loophole argument. all weed is high in THCa, the THCa just turns into delta 9 THC when heated. that's why you gotta cook weed before you can eat it, or smoke/vape it to get high instead of just eating raw weed. godspeed to these crazy fuckers

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

dabs too

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i can walk two blocks to a weed store, or i can walk two blocks to a different weed store

i'm gonna walk to one, then next week i'm gonna walk to the other

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tmfc posted:

heads up, you can buy actual weed online now that will ship to pretty much anywhere, just search for THCa hemp. it's literally just weed but they're banking on a "THCa is technically not the same thing as delta 9 THC" loophole argument. all weed is high in THCa, the THCa just turns into delta 9 THC when heated. that's why you gotta cook weed before you can eat it, or smoke/vape it to get high instead of just eating raw weed. godspeed to these crazy fuckers

Well that will be great until it isn't lol

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Crazy thing is Tennessee just explicitly passed a bill that includes THCa as a legal regulated taxed cannabinoid. No abortions or under 18 drag shows, but here is your weed THCa Hemp. Gov hasn't signed it yet but is expected to.

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

Legalizing It in the dumbest, most american way possible

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

JamesKPolk posted:

Legalizing It in the dumbest, most american way possible

No that was Minnesota Republicans voting for legalizing low concentrations because they didn't read the bill and thought it only applied to Delta8

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sub Rosa posted:

Crazy thing is Tennessee just explicitly passed a bill that includes THCa as a legal regulated taxed cannabinoid. No abortions or under 18 drag shows, but here is your weed THCa Hemp. Gov hasn't signed it yet but is expected to.

Do they understand what that means lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Inspector Hound posted:

Do they understand what that means lol

Too busy simping for twinks on IG

Trauts
May 1, 2010
Yeah in the south this shits like a tug of war between wanting to be drug warriors vs. unrelenting capitalism. I have a feeling that it's going to end up in a some nightmare where you can completely legally buy something from a store and then get hit with a felony if you get stopped leaving said store. Selective enforcement, with the courts completely okay with the incongruity of the situation.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

they advertise it by touting the benefits of THCa, like "try eating it raw, adding it to your smoothies" etc. but then go on to say "or, heat it up to convert the THCa to THC, and enjoy it that way". reminds me of how vineyards would sell 'grape bricks' and breweries cans of 'malt syrup' and say 'to prevent this from turning into wine/beer, do this...'

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Just cut to the chase and sell ounces of Blue Dream for aromatherapy use only

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i went to a new weed store and hell yeah they have butterscotch weed candies!

e: butterscotch AND peach!

dee eight has issued a correction as of 19:25 on May 14, 2023

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Minnesota is getting legal weed :toot:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
my stupid loving state isn’t going to legalize weed they’re going to make the “legal” THCA illegal again instead of worshiping their money god

everything is stupid

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I'm in Philadelphia for some wrestling shows this week. It smells like weed here. This is good

I also spent the night in Pittsburgh a couple days ago and it also smelled like weed there. This is also good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mothmansplainer
Apr 2, 2020

Red Baron posted:

my stupid loving state isn’t going to legalize weed they’re going to make the “legal” THCA illegal again instead of worshiping their money god

everything is stupid

yeah it's stupid, but also unsurprising. :( Highly recommend not living in the South.