Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I'm a big fan of :stonklol:

I forget the specific thread that spawned it and its parents, but first there was :stare: and that wasn't horrified enough, so :stonk: was added, but that lacked a certain "I don't know how to even respond to this, so lol I guess?" way about it, that was fulfilled by :stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

I animated the criminally underutilized :aliexpress: TOOT TOOT!

The aliexpress frog is the icon of the aliexpress thread which has saved goons tens of thousands of dollars. truly a blessed emoji.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It got competition though: :chickbutt:

Uncle Piss Salad
Jan 11, 2021

by Athanatos
:krakken: it's the mother loving krakken, what's not to love.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Pick posted:

The aliexpress frog is the icon of the aliexpress thread which has saved goons tens of thousands of dollars. truly a blessed emoji.

Is that a thing someone bought on Ali Express? What’s the story?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

We were delighted to find a frog enamel pin (a design stolen from an artist who based it on Mother 3) and someone made an icon which I thought needed a small fix and animation.
The end result was delightful don't you agree?

MagicAlex
Jan 6, 2007

I like :yayclod: because it's a cloud and it's spelled wrong which is funny.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

:itwaspoo:

The story is gross.

It's based off this pic

A woman was served poop with a gelato. The pooper was never found.

https://junkee.com/coogee-bay-poo-mystery/179190

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

honorable mentions go to :shepface: and :shepicide:

pretty good for conveying situations where poor decisions were made in complete earnestness, maybe because of ignorance? a dumb impulse? horniness? either way, these two will help you express yourself or condemn others and i'm thankful for them

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Uncle Piss Salad posted:

:krakken: it's the mother loving krakken, what's not to love.

I love how majestic yet cute it is. Shame its name is tainted by morons right now.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
:henget:

I really like this one. The smile, the little waggle of the net before the hen is got, the fact that the hen is instantly pacified - all very reassuring and pleasurable.

I haven't got a loving clue what it means, what its origins are or the context it is supposed to be used in. Just like seeing this character get that hen.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I always prefer :haw: to :v: cause haw looks dumber and I believe that reflects my mental state better. That said I maintain they are just different orthographic views of the same smiley

I frequently want to make car analogies yet rarely use :iiaca:, it just seems a little on the nose (of the car)

I enjoy that :backtowork: exists, I posted right after the original drawing in the "draw captchas" thread so I've always felt a close kinship with the little goober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I really enjoy how the smilies..
:backtowork: -what are you doing wasting time online?! you have to sort out the house.
sorry.