Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

page 69 of the BYOB "Welcome Hello & Chat Thread [Lurkers Must Post]" thread.

Bailiff: Repeat after me. I solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that the evidence I shall give will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Me: I solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that the evidence I shall give will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Also, nice.

Judge: Nice?

Me: Well you said to tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." and I cannot tell a lie. Swearing in on page 69 is pretty nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Objection your honor, he's Wednesday Frogging the witness!

alexandriao

prosecution: well as yoy can see, he did indeed "have to hand it to them". i rest my case

audience: [claps]

nut

no no you don’t get it your honour I swear while holding the base of the gogurt and then I squeeze upwards pushing the blessed gurt into my mouth to ingest truth itself and natural raspberry flavouring

Stoner Sloth

alexandriao posted:

prosecution: well as yoy can see, he did indeed "have to hand it to them". i rest my case

audience: [claps]

and that prosecuting attorney was albert einstein

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

I'm out of order? I'M OUT OF OR... wait. Why can't I post? Probed? WTF?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
asking for the dungeon masters guide, frowning when they bring the 5e and demanding the 1st edition

vanisher

nut posted:

no no you don’t get it your honour I swear while holding the base of the gogurt and then I squeeze upwards pushing the blessed gurt into my mouth to ingest truth itself and natural raspberry flavouring

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

YOUR HONOR nothing is more sacrosanct than this red x-box controller which I used to do the fastest lap on Maple Valley in C Class for Forza 4

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if it may please the court i wish to educate the witness on matters of

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my lawyer flips furiously through the monster manual as I give my testimony, his aid placing the fiend folio in front of him and pointing to help him keep up

the judge orders everyone to stop speaking. he rolls a twenty sider and then motions for me to continue

Escape From Noise

Signalling to the judge to call a recess because I need to get my snack on

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pulling a handful of plastic dinosaurs out of my pocket so I can recreate the murder scene. making little "rawr" sounds for each one and introducing them by their names and the role they will be playing,

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
i set bail at $420.69

Escape From Noise

Now raise your right hand and...

poo poo! drat! rear end!

Order! Order! What's the big idea here?

I thought I was supposed to swear.:confused:

Prof. Crocodile

District Attorney Biosterous: "Can you draw a dragon?"
me: *tugs collar*
Judge alnilam: "Prof. Crocodile I remind you that you are under oath."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

District Attorney Biosterous: "Can you draw a dragon?"
me: *tugs collar*
Judge alnilam: "Prof. Crocodile I remind you that you are under oath."

*nervously turns picture around to show the judge and jury. some gasp in horror, several snicker and then break into muffled laughter*

prof croc: "i...i'm sorry... I only know how to draw anatomically correct dragons..."

judge: *coughs* "that's not a second tail is it?"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

man, if the defendant doesn't score soon I'm leaving after the third quarter

nut

haha ya what? I thought it’d be kinda funny to swear on a knife...yknow, cuz the murders

Prof. Crocodile

place your hand in this copy of infinite jest and repeat after me: “a lot people just gave up on it because it seems too wild and freeform, but if really have an appreciation for postmodernism like I do, you’ll find a perfect simulacrum of the creative process that can be examined from a lot of different angles like a jewel—albeit a jewel that has been irregularly cut and polished. but that’s part of the charm, you know? did I mention that I read it only a week, endnotes and all?”

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I hereby solemnly swear on this boeing 747 and four million dollars in unmarked bills that will take me out of the country and I will give you the location of the hostages.

*points at the accused*

That's the man I saw! He did it! I am sure of it!

FactsAreUseless

Historians would call it the first of many courtroom mistakes for the Cat Hammock Killer.

sb hermit

for the record, I wish to emptyquote the last fifty sentences uttered in this courtroom

Escape From Noise

Objection, your honor! There's clearly no ring!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Your honor, I would like to call ButtTheShitmanFart to the stand.

*audience gasps*