Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
i reveal to you now my inner waorm, the reflection of my core

lay bare to this world your true essence form; and by embracing your taint, become taintless and beyond fear's chilling grip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut

Evan Jellicle

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

I too have proportionaly short legs and dislike the palm oil industry.

Stoner Sloth

hell :same:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

:allears:

My deepest wish is to pack it all in and just be an orangutan.

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

:allears:

My deepest wish is to pack it all in and just be an orangutan.

my friend, if the world were a better place for orangutans i would be with you 100 percent - feel they are better people than us deep down

e: i mean to say 420 percent, dammit it - i was going to post one of the cool numbers :colbert:

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jan 10, 2021

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed

Stoner Sloth posted:

my friend, if the world were a better place for orangutans i would be with you 100 percent - feel they are better people than us deep down

we're all dreaming of a better tomorrow, of countless what-ifs, and that's where the beauty is stored (metaphysically(like urine in the balls))

Allie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

You want me to just post my soul? Right here? Just leave it here so you can take it? NOT TODAY SATAN, NOT TODAY!