Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Finger Prince posted:

All I said to the bishop is I can get the church a deal on Webex through work, and apparently now there's a schism.

There's an app for schisms now, but for some reason it's a subscription service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

deep dish peat moss posted:

don't forget to subscribe to our tithe bowl patreon to become a patreon saint.

lmao @ patreon saint

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

atriptothebeach

جعل الله الدنيا لك ولجميع الشعوب أفضل مكان للعيش
اقنعوا من حياتكم بهوى الفن وسحر الطبيعة
واحلموا بالطيور في ظلل الأغ صان بين التحليق والتغريد

Goons Are Gifts

Buttchocks posted:

There's an app for schisms now, but for some reason it's a subscription service.

pay here to get rid of ads and enjoy the premium schisms, plus you get to make an ad for the other guy's non-pro version

nut

father is really taking his time bending over to write the highest bit donors names on that whiteboard

nut

“And Jesus wept. It was not poggers, I dismay. It was cringe.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

"let he who is not sus post the first doxx"