Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

taco bell: the valentine's burrito

bean and cheese burrito sold with one end of the wrap open. intended to be used as an ersatz fleshlight

jack in the box: muchie box kid's meal

box containing tacos, curly fries, chicken sandwich and a toy breathalizer

mcdonalds: McFugu

imitation pufferfish liver sashimi. made from bonito, squid and lidocaine. abruptly pulled from the test market when it was discovered that when mixed with diet dr. pepper, mcfugu synthesized into a deadly poison

applebees: home town XTREME

local flair augmented with takeout menus from local restaurants providing doordash service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Just remembered the taco Bell morning after burrito aka the contraceptimelt and that articles still an all timer

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

The Voice of Labor posted:

taco bell: the valentine's burrito

bean and cheese burrito sold with one end of the wrap open. intended to be used as an ersatz fleshlight

jack in the box: muchie box kid's meal

box containing tacos, curly fries, chicken sandwich and a toy breathalizer

mcdonalds: McFugu

imitation pufferfish liver sashimi. made from bonito, squid and lidocaine. abruptly pulled from the test market when it was discovered that when mixed with diet dr. pepper, mcfugu synthesized into a deadly poison

applebees: home town XTREME

local flair augmented with takeout menus from local restaurants providing doordash service

the secret menu applebees dish is a wet pile of air-browned apples, moldering on the edge of inedible

secret flaps and trapdoors around the restaurant are opened to allow wasps/hornets/yellowjackets inside

it is truly a meal of apples and bees

you must fight the wasps for your share of the apple detritus

the wisest of diners might remove the sting and feast upon the wasps themselves

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

WITCHCRAFT posted:

the secret menu applebees dish is a wet pile of air-browned apples, moldering on the edge of inedible

secret flaps and trapdoors around the restaurant are opened to allow wasps/hornets/yellowjackets inside

it is truly a meal of apples and bees

you must fight the wasps for your share of the apple detritus

the wisest of diners might remove the sting and feast upon the wasps themselves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Popeyes Adult Chicken, Breast, Sandwich

Drive-Thru worker (male or female) flashes you after ordering your chicken sandwich.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.