Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

mate is an uncircumcised penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
go on...

wimsy

he's got a knife and fork and he's chasing the other guy around, and he thinks the guy is a penis he needs to circumcise

wimsy

the guy is wearing a scarf and a hat and when he takes them off, the mohel calms down for a while

wimsy

he says "sammy, it's me, your old pal Clem!" but sammy is too far gone and thinks the penis is trying to trick him

wimsy

he wouldn't think the guy was a ham hock for obvious reasons

Areola Grande

that peen friend is going 2 start lookin p tasty before too long

:ohdear:

Macnult

mohel’s cabin mate serves him a plate of chicken before turning into an uncircumcised penis, flopping around the cabin while making hooded penis noises

Macnult

mohel’s cabin mate reaches for cheese to go with dinner. mohel breaks out the scissors

Areola Grande

lol

Manifisto

after looking out the window into the snow for four days straight: i am the penis

growing louder: i am the penis

still louder: i am the penis!

growing ever louder

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

george lucas: alright guys, scrap that idea. we’re gonna go with something i like to call a Tauntaun

wimsy

Macnult posted:

flopping around the cabin while making hooded penis noises

lol

*shlupshlupshlupshlupshlup*

wimsy

Sweetwater Sammy Goldman, Yukon Mohel

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
cabin mate projectile vomits their cup of warm milk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wimsy posted:

Sweetwater Sammy Goldman, Yukon Mohel

I wish Kaiser would write us a song about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
he's just staring into the fire, shaking... a cold sweat drenched him... his cabin mate tries to bring him back to reality ... sammy, yer schvitzing like ... a mohel