Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
PAC vs KINGSTON 22 24.18%
JURASSIC EXPRESS VS FTR 4 4.40%
TAY VS DEEB 30 32.97%
DARBY VS FTW 35 38.46%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Wait, Taz was talking about sucking dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Testekill posted:

Wait, Taz was talking about sucking dick?

Dark gets wild, man.

This is probably a shoot that whoever did the editing was just so tired he missed their poo poo since it was around hour and twenty minutes into the finished product, but I'd like to think it's a work to feed credence to TAZ being suppressed and ignored by management.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

A particular shame because Excalibur's "Jesus Christ, Taz" was amazing.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

rantmo posted:

A particular shame because Excalibur's "Jesus Christ, Taz" was amazing.

Yes, lol

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm sure Maffew already has it saved. I also wouldn't be too shocked if the friday uploads of the individual matches still has that bit.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
A wrestling announcer making a skin flute joke is an unfunny disaster 99 times out of 100, but Excalibur’s reaction was so perfect that it worked. This is the magic of AEW Dark

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you'd make dick jokes too if you were casting sean maluta matches at 4 am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3956277&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
Next Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3956328

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jan 21, 2021