Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Edit: shipped to cage-free egghead

I bought a Perixx PERIMICE-720 ergonomic thumb trackball in hopes it'd make day-to-day ergonomic mousing easier for me. I tried it for a week or two and it just wasn't for me. Perixx refunded me but didn't want me to send the mouse back since they didn't have capacity to do returns. No point in me using it and I don't want to risk bad karma by selling it. It's clean, from a non-COVID home, and works great. I'll even throw in batteries.

It feels great, and it comes with two wedges that magnet onto the bottom so it tilts and lifts. You can set it to where you want it for comfort and it stays in place and on the desk thanks to rubber feet.

I just can't get used to thumb trackballery. I switched back to my normal ergo mouse for now and will be looking at alternatives.

Do you or a loved one/friend/etc. need an ergonomic thumb trackball? Legitimately need, not just want it? Please PM me or post your email and I'll ship it to you.

MJP fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jan 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
I had one for work but lost my job in September, would love to get one again.

NuKe-
Dec 7, 2004

I am famous in Japan

You're a drat good goon, MJP *goon-size fist bump*

LordAdakos
Sep 1, 2009
Baller move, my dude. I don't need one but this is a mighty kind gesture.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Well played OP *fist bump*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Received the mouse! This is almost exactly what I was using at my job. Thank you so much for donating this MJP, da real MVP.