Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

- Final: More Victory Quotes & Closing Thoughts

Behold, the power of friendship!!

Level 1 Thief fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jan 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.
Rock on Crow indeed.

Anyway, congrats on making it to the end of this absurdly long journey! Looking forward to Zero, whenever you have that ready.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
Crow's repeated attempts at making Machias less of a dorklord will never not be funny.

And Alfin's attack craft sucks because she's a pure mage. Largest EP pool in the game (aside from Vita whose EP pool doesn't seem to obey the normal orbment rules) together with Emma, second highest Ats stat in the game. (lower than Emma, but higher than Elliot) Her arts hit extremely hard.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
- "I just feel like with more people, there's a higher chance that plot threads get dropped." Instead of dropping plot threads, Falcom tends to just make their games longer, or splits the games and makes them longer. (See how Cold Steel became three games, then four, with a 5th to close off some threads still remaining.

- "I heard some complaints about the Class VII cast getting a little sidelined in the future."
-- (minor CS 3)Old Class VII is a little sidelined in CS 3, but they still have appearances and roles to play.
--(minor CS 4) Old Class VII gets a hefty amount of screentime in CS 4.

- Altina's fashion is worst in CS 2, at least. There's not much which could be worse than whatever the gently caress her CS 2 costume is. But yeah, most of the women in CS 3+ have some truly awful fashions, many of which do not physically work like actual clothing does.
- Rixia's mirror is Silver for a good reason. Rixia isn't really supposed to be a caster.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
Also, Rixia is not an opera singer. Arc en Ciel's shows don't seem to have any sung content and focus heavily on dancing.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

Classy Hydra posted:

Rock on Crow indeed.

Anyway, congrats on making it to the end of this absurdly long journey! Looking forward to Zero, whenever you have that ready.

Thanks! It won't be too long, just need to finish up the RE8 DLC videos and that's not a huge task.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

- Altina's fashion is worst in CS 2, at least. There's not much which could be worse than whatever the gently caress her CS 2 costume is. But yeah, most of the women in CS 3+ have some truly awful fashions, many of which do not physically work like actual clothing does.

It's similarly awful to Millium's dreadful mission outfit so at least it's consistent? I guess?? Her CS3 casuals are hilariously wretched.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
At least Millium ditches the checks pattern. Checks are always a mistake

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

What you're saying... checks out?

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
~ You're more or less right about victory quotes. The video had a lot of generics on it because, well, the generics are unique. If the up-loader was showing off every victory quote, then it stands to reason they also uploaded every single generic victory quote.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

~ If there are no squares in your wardrobe, it's you. I think that's how the saying goes, anyhow.

~ Rean, Alisa, Elliot, Laura, Jusis, Fie, and Emma all wear checks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

Let's Play Crossbell