Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

skinner [blushing furiously]: but mulder, it could never work, im the assistant director of the fbi, you're one of my agents......

mulder [panting heavily]: I want to believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

SKINNER [hiding his head in mulder's chest]: But... it's a gross violation of regulations... you work under me...

MULDER [holding skinner's head in his hands]: I'll always be under you,

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*knock knock*

o no did I interrupt ;-* :yohoho:

biosterous

what if: it's principal skinner instead, but everything else is unchanged

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

AI response:

skinner [blushing furiously]: but mulder, it could never work, im the assistant director of the fbi, you're one of my agents...... mulder [panting heavily]: I want to believe you; to believe that the FBI is doing your bidding. But you aren't a police officer I can trust you: you're a salesman, I'm an accountant, i have to pay your commissions - i know that's true. - i'm one of your clients, but im sorry; you are another client, another agency, another person; you are my one man army, no one else will accept you, and no one will accept me. - and you've paid my commission...

SKINNER [hiding his head in mulder's chest]: But... it's a gross violation of regulations... you work under me... MULDER [holding skinner's head in his hands]: I'll always be under you, brother... You have no business to use the blood of slaves for anything other than... for cleaning and cooking and bathing and getting all sorts of things done! I'll never allow you to go anywhere else on earth! You and me! [murmurs] MULDER [crying] My body... my soul... are going to go to hell! [murmurs]

alexandriao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

AI response:

skinner [blushing furiously]: but mulder, it could never work, im the assistant director of the fbi, you're one of my agents...... mulder [panting heavily]: I want to believe you; to believe that the FBI is doing your bidding. But you aren't a police officer I can trust you: you're a salesman, I'm an accountant, i have to pay your commissions - i know that's true. - i'm one of your clients, but im sorry; you are another client, another agency, another person; you are my one man army, no one else will accept you, and no one will accept me. - and you've paid my commission...

SKINNER [hiding his head in mulder's chest]: But... it's a gross violation of regulations... you work under me... MULDER [holding skinner's head in his hands]: I'll always be under you, brother... You have no business to use the blood of slaves for anything other than... for cleaning and cooking and bathing and getting all sorts of things done! I'll never allow you to go anywhere else on earth! You and me! [murmurs] MULDER [crying] My body... my soul... are going to go to hell! [murmurs]

holy poo poo :yikes:

hey mom its 420

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

biosterous posted:

what if: it's principal skinner instead, but everything else is unchanged

MULDER: The aurora borealis? At this time of day, at this time of year, in this part of the country, localized entirely in your kitchen?

SKINNER: Yes.

MULDER: That's incredible! I'm going to get Scully down here.

*Mulder reaches for his phone. Skinner grabs Mulder's hand and looks intensely into his eyes*

SKINNER: I've got a more delightfully devilish idea...

alexandriao

SKINNER [leaning on fox's "doorway"]: Mulder, does it... feel like we're being watched?

[they pause]

CSM [lighting a cigarette]: Oh, hullo there. Don't mind me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

MULDER: The aurora borealis? At this time of day, at this time of year, in this part of the country, localized entirely in your kitchen? SKINNER: Yes. MULDER: That's incredible! I'm going to get Scully down here. *Mulder reaches for his phone. Skinner grabs Mulder's hand and looks intensely into his eyes* SKINNER: I've got a more delightfully devilish idea... *Mulder picks up Mulder's phone. He presses his lips to the dial as if he's trying to dial a phone number. Suddenly the door opens. Scully looks at the ceiling in disbelief.*

SKINNER: What is it?

Mulder and Mulder stare at each other.*

SKINNER: A big pile of dead bodies.

The roof begins to crumble away from Mulder's home.

Scully watches and shakes her head.*

Heather Papps

hello friend

i give this slashfic a 0 stars - can not believe skinner and mulder smoked pall malls after having sex in the ufo. PALL MALLS! sorry i didn't realize i was on alt.vonnegut.slashfic gently caress you know what i'm gonna revise my score -1.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

i give this slashfic a 0 stars - can not believe skinner and mulder smoked pall malls after having sex in the ufo. PALL MALLS! sorry i didn't realize i was on alt.vonnegut.slashfic gently caress you know what i'm gonna revise my score -1.

yeah they could have at least had the decency to smoke Morleys!!!!!