Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i know meat tank is for kids but as an adult I LOVE MEAT TANK !!

:lrpage2:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The best Hot Dad content was the music video featuring rabbits that had a song about how wallets are a good place to put your money, and then the music video with all the bank and money stuff and the song about rabbits and then the follow-up video about how youtube hosed up his uploads.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
MY MEAT IS TANK

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Yeah but meat is meat

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

frankenfreak posted:

MY MEAT IS TANK

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

tag urself

im MEAT

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

posting in a gurf thread

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i hate to point this out, seems like you guys are having fun in here, but that tank is clearly NOT made of meat wtf? am i the only one seeing the problem with this???

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

chaosbreather posted:

after some googling the first one is actually just doing a weak self-reference.

It's not weak because you don't like it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Play posted:

i hate to point this out, seems like you guys are having fun in here, but that tank is clearly NOT made of meat wtf? am i the only one seeing the problem with this???

It's a typo, it's actually supposed to be "Meet Tank" where you get to meet the tank by having it run over you.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mega64 posted:

It's a typo, it's actually supposed to be "Meet Tank" where you get to meet the tank by having it run over you.

Children love to meet tank?

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

frankenfreak posted:

MY MEAT IS TANK

MY MEATI STANK

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im buying a cheap white motorcycle helmet and im going to stencil MEAT on the front of it

or HAM

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 18, 2021

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
In the grim darkness of the future there is only children and meat tanks

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
https://youtu.be/Ji6LorhhI5w

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

im buying a cheap white motorcycle helmet and im going to stencil MEAT on the front of it

or HAM

mines gonna have GRAVY

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Aardvark! posted:

mines gonna have GRAVY
think im going to need more helmets...

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You have to get MEAT as number one.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Meat is gross

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

This loving guy doesn’t even support our troops

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Loden Taylor posted:

Once, when Roger was a young boy, his father took him to an open day at Nellis AFB, out in the California desert. Sunlight glared brilliantly from the polished silverplate flanks of the meat tanks, sitting in their concrete-lined dispersal bays behind barriers and blinking meat thermometers. The brightly coloured streamers flying from their turrets lent them a strange, almost festive appearance. But they were sleeping nightmares: once awakened, nobody -- except the crew -- could come within a mile of the meat-powered tanks and live.

Looking at the gleaming, bulging pods bolted to their hulls, Roger had a premature inkling of the meat that waited within, a frigid terror that echoed the siren wail of the air raid warnings. He'd sucked nervously on his ice cream and gripped his father's hand tightly while the band ripped through a cheerful Sousa march, and only forgot his fear when a flock of Thunderchiefs sliced by overhead and rattled the car windows for miles around.

He has the same feeling now, as an adult reading this intelligence assessment, that he had as a child, watching the meat tanks sleeping in their concrete beds.

wow what an esoteric reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ab1_Mdcqc