Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
The Deep State is real. However, the only thing it controls is SomethingAwful.com and a forum devoted to Pro-Am bowling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Well I didn't vote for you :smugbert:

I did because I'm an accelerationist.

Chinatown posted:

i really truly appreciate the individuals who keep this place rolling along.

but, at the same time, gently caress THA MODZ.

I demand more attractive mods.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
OCP runs the cops.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

can i have a computer please i would like one with ram. my friend has one without ram and it's pretty bad you can only play gog games steam doesn't run the witcher looks alright though but i still want steam achievements because i like to print them out and have a presentation ceremony with all my amiibos where my Dr Mario amiibo hands me my achievement and i feel so accomplished and i use a pipette to drop tears on to the photos of my parents i have duck taped to the wall, tears with REAL HUMAN SALT NONE OF THIS IODINE GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL poo poo i make my tears out of real pain and suffering like a real man none of this "Crocodile Tears" stuff everyone loves it i am a BIG HIT at parties but i need the ram please in a computer i'd like it to also have a pen plotter built in to the case because i am against the suffering of sea creatures and ink PEN INK is the only way to be sure you aren't harming squids they GRIND THEM UP INTO POWDER to make inkject and bubbleject and laserject. thanks in advance for a computer (WITH RAM IF THERE IS NO RAM I WILL THROW IT IN THE OCEAN I AM NOT GOING TO BE LIKE BERNICE PLAYING GOD drat GOG GAMES)

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
some sort of large crab like creature

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
A huge ever growing pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the ultraworld

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Charles-Augustin de Coulomb

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

chaosbreather posted:

can i have a computer please i would like one with ram. my friend has one without ram and it's pretty bad you can only play gog games steam doesn't run the witcher looks alright though but i still want steam achievements because i like to print them out and have a presentation ceremony with all my amiibos where my Dr Mario amiibo hands me my achievement and i feel so accomplished and i use a pipette to drop tears on to the photos of my parents i have duck taped to the wall, tears with REAL HUMAN SALT NONE OF THIS IODINE GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL poo poo i make my tears out of real pain and suffering like a real man none of this "Crocodile Tears" stuff everyone loves it i am a BIG HIT at parties but i need the ram please in a computer i'd like it to also have a pen plotter built in to the case because i am against the suffering of sea creatures and ink PEN INK is the only way to be sure you aren't harming squids they GRIND THEM UP INTO POWDER to make inkject and bubbleject and laserject. thanks in advance for a computer (WITH RAM IF THERE IS NO RAM I WILL THROW IT IN THE OCEAN I AM NOT GOING TO BE LIKE BERNICE PLAYING GOD drat GOG GAMES)

It's duct tape, Buster.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have it on good authority (please do not ask) that the illuminati took over the site during The Troubles, but upon seeing the content, quickly backed out and transferred it to El Jeffe and patched things over.
Perhaps I've revealed to much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

staberind posted:

OCP runs the cops.

O - C - P

C - O - P

:tviv: