Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

kntfkr posted:

stop selling everything for rent money man, you're gonna have nothing left but guttfeld toys

Tell it to my landlord, pal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

FS: Karate Corvette low miles, high karate. Unique 1 of 1 factory gold coating on side slicers and hood choppers. No test pilots, white belts or lowballlers. I know what I got.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Want that Hoagy Blaster

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I fuckin' love Olmec Toys:

I want that Meteor Man figure. I thought Hollywood Shuffle was loving hilarious when I was a kid. It's still funny as hell.

I saw Robert Townsend and Keenan Ivory Wayans at a screening of it in San Francisco a few years ago. It was cool. I'm Gonna Git You Sucker is a great film. I didn't understand what it was mocking when I first saw it as a kid, but it was where I first discovered that "black comedy" can mean two different things.

I wish there was a Dolemite playset.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

This thread reminded me of POWER LORDS.

Some nightmarish toys I had a few of but I wasn’t invested enough in their universe to care much about trying to collect the whole set. I wanted TRIGORE THE CREATURE CRUSHER because look at this weird rear end malformed chameleon(?) alien vehicle(?) with its organs on the outside. Check out RAYGOTH THE GOON OF DOOM. I had SYDOT THE SUPREME who was maybe the oddest looking galactic overlord ever dreamed up.

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I am a superfan of GGRIPPTOGG:

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 16, 2021

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Finally someone who can GGRRIIPP my massive dong

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

tractor man posted:

Finally someone who can GGRRIIPP my massive dong

Careful, son. That four-fisted brute delivers a savage handjob.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I had plenty of Power Lords and two of those vehicles. They were made of the hardest plastic. Surprisingly durable toys. I still have they extendable face switcher guy. I had a lot of action figures as a kid and he is the only one to survive and soon be passed down to a new generation.

Someone post the man-tank power lord bad guy that I was forbidden to own because he looked too demonic.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I've always loved the Remco Karate Kid toys.

I have a carded Sato, and I think I have a loose Ralph Machio (which I should probably consult a doctor about).

I never owned any as a kid, but I played with and admired them at friend's houses.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

shadow puppet of a posted:

Someone post the man-tank power lord bad guy that I was forbidden to own because he looked too demonic.

Hello Warbot.

The skulls fired out a presumable few inches. Big money just sitting out there in Hollywood for a comprehensive Power Lords feature fillm and premeir streaming sister series. its one of the very few properties that cannot be accused of being a reboot.

quote:

In September of 2021, The Nacelle Company, known for their documentary series The Toys That Made Us, acquired the Power Lords brand with their intention to make new toys, comic books and animated series in the foreseeable future.

Oh gently caress right off. Lousy idea-stealers.

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Nov 17, 2021

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I present my favorite action figure that I never bought but should have:

THE MEAT

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Phy posted:

THE MEAT

I was extremely surprised to not see an Obvious Plant logo anywhere on the packaging, jesus

I'd bet a dollar this was the direct inspiration for Games Workshop when they designed the Khorne, Lord of Skulls model

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Maybe this is out of the scope of this thread but my mom and sister and I are going to buy this for my new nephew for Christmas....

I had a garage sale power wheel when I was little bit the lead acid batteries just didn't hold a charge.

This one you can control remotely or let the child control. Lol he's gonna love it.

Im happy to be able to help spoil him.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LVQBFF3/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_19EYX1YJP2S7N4RQ72ME

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Phy posted:

THE MEAT

I wouldn't mind one of those. I have an Ivan Drago toy-doll-for-boys© somewhere.

I would probably purchase any action figure molded to resemble Dolph Lundgren. I liked him in that 90's Punisher movie that got used as a soundbite and in the video of the Biohazard song "Punishment."

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Whoa! Haven’t thought about that in decades. It was weird but fun to try to figure out.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Whoa! Haven’t thought about that in decades. It was weird but fun to try to figure out.

:same:

This also doubled as a Star Wars playset in my house. Mostly for Jedi training.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

An SNES. I had an NES thanks to friends of my family's who helped my parents buy me one after a surgery, but that was the only system I had as a kid other than an original Game Boy.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

An SNES. I had an NES thanks to friends of my family's who helped my parents buy me one after a surgery, but that was the only system I had as a kid other than an original Game Boy.

My family had a Texas Instruments Home Computer, and I got an NES when I was 11, which was an incredibly wonderful Christmas gift that my folks couldn't really afford. My wife has a PS4, which I sometimes play, but I'm not very good at video games, nor have I ever been.

I only really enjoy competing against myself, because I am a weirdo with high, but odd, expectations for my skills.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I have/had three of the chuck Norris kickin karate kommandoes but didn't know that two of them were from that series. I had the badass purple ninja, the generic as gently caress black ninja and chuck Norris in the tactical blue white kung fu gi. They are solid solid figures.

Anyone else with an oral fixation chew masters of the universe figure arms into flat shredded strips of soft plastic?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Even better, there's actually a second one of those and they hook together to make one long gauntlet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBmRcrFDnZY

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

John Murdoch posted:

Even better, there's actually a second one of those and they hook together to make one long gauntlet.

And on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/TOMY-T7070-S...srpt=BOARD_GAME

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

John Murdoch posted:

Wow!!!!!

wankel13b
Jan 23, 2005

quak

wesleywillis posted:

Watching an episode of BraveStarr right now and Tex Hex and his homies are jacking a bunch of Karium from the bank. One of Tex's Gs is driving a forklift to loot all that sweet sweet Karium.

Observe:
https://youtu.be/O0Xwtc_9eXY?t=626

Be sure to check out "a very special" episode of Bravestarr, "The Price"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1d2cNArHoKA

the kid O.D.s at the end

I think Bravestarr was unique at the time, maybe even still, for being a Native American main character.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013