Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
There is no agreed hypothesis of the peopleing of the Americans, consider they just announced the massive cave painting in Columbia, which dated to 12k before present.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Telsa Cola posted:

OoAH is cool but the real interesting human migration story is the peopling of the Americas. poo poo gets crazy political too.

Six hour discussion on the various waves of circumpolar peoples who have lived in the Americas/Greenland incoming.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I doubt he even reads sa lol

I don't know how frequently he reads SA, but he got an account less than a year ago. Last I checked, his name is GunFondler69403 or something similar.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Captain Log posted:

I don't know how frequently he reads SA, but he got an account less than a year ago. Last I checked, his name is GunFondler69403 or something similar.

That’s Robert Evans

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
finally added the podcast on spotify and am about to give the eps a listen :stoked:

HGB has a great podcast voice

Revins fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Apr 5, 2021

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

After a few delays due to life and its suckitude, it’s recording night for the Odyssey! The drink to start off is a sidecar because I couldn’t get Ouzo at the place near me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Ugly In The Morning posted:

After a few delays due to life and its suckitude, it’s recording night for the Odyssey! The drink to start off is a sidecar because I couldn’t get Ouzo at the place near me.

oh drat thats cool as hell

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol ugly was fuckin sauced for the last take this is going to be fun

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol ugly was fuckin sauced for the last take this is going to be fun

Literally the only thing I knew was I was way too drunk to be talking.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Go to bed lol, you better have drank some water

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Go to bed lol, you better have drank some water

I did! I have no idea how I’m awake right now, I was on 30+ hours with one hour of sleep by the end there.

That was a lot of fun though! Next time I am definitely sticking to beer, those cocktails were, uh, fierce.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

how do I get involved with this poo poo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The Great Autismo! posted:

how do I get involved with this poo poo

need a forth person barnold is going to do one but i could record whenever get an outline going getting my vax next week so im laying off the sauce but after that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I am working from home and can do mine any time. We just have to come up with a day that works for both our timezones.